Warner Roofing Inc.

Aurora ON L4G 3M2

Warner Roofing Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Warner Roofing Inc.

Rob J. in Markham
Rob J. in Markham

Super Speed Storm Repair

After the violent storm a week ago, we found that one of our roof whirlybird vents detached itself from our roof. We solicited quotes for the repair through HomeStars. Warner Roofing responded almost immediately with interest and a very sound quote. I spoke with Sara about our needs, and she booked one of their installers to come out the following day to replace both whirlybirds with Max Vents. Drake did a great job: he was prompt, efficient, explained the process clearly, and once finished, he removed all waste materials.

We are extremely pleased with the finished product, and we will have Warner Roofing at the top of our list for future quotes for any roofing needs.

Thanks so much Andrew and Sara. You and your team were exemplary!

Helen in Mississauga
Helen in Mississauga

Flashing repair

Recently there was an issue with the caulking separating from the flashing over my two verandahs. I contacted Warners Roofing by phone; Sara replied immediately and assured me that someone would be in touch. Amanda called back shortly and an appointment was booked for the next week (the repair was not urgent).
When Jacob, the roofing technician came out to address the issue, he was on time, very courteous and listened respectfully to my concerns. After he assessed and completed the repairs; he explained to me in detail what he had done and informed me that I would be receiving before and after photos of the site.
Even though this was a small job, all work was carried out promptly and cleanly.
I have absolutely no qualms in recommending Warner Roofing to anyone who has roofing concerns.

Wow! What an amazing review!!! Thank you so much!

New roof

Great service and workmanship. Im confident this roof will last many years. Were having them back to do eavestroughs soon too.

Thank you and we look forward to coming back to complete the eavestrough job.

New roof

Reliable, constant contact with updates. Always available for questions. Cleaned up every night. Workers super polite and accommodating. Total integrity from beginning to end.

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide our customers with excellent customer service.

Amanda from Newmarket
Amanda from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Roof Replacement and Skylight

Interviewed and received quotes from 4 different companies. We chose Warner because it was clear from the beginning they knew roofing and were professionals. The communication and customer service was exceptional and I dont see that much these days. Before providing a quote they actually went up on the roof and took photos and measurements which none of the others did. Sara and Andrew kept us informed throughout the process. They even took the time to recognize and address an aesthetic issue related to our old 30 year flashing. There was no extra charge involved they just really care about the quality of their work and to me that level quality really demonstrates professionalism. We couldnt be happier with the results and experience with Warner Roofing.

Thank you Amanda for the kind review! We strive to provide our customers with the best service possibly. We take pride in our work adlnd the relationships we develop with our customers. Thank you again and we hope you enjoy your roof!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Replacement of damaged downspout.

Company established strong lines of communication following my initial request for service. Maintenance person arrived and completed colour match and size measurement of the required material. Company provided advanced notification of when maintenance person would arrive to complete repairs. New material was installed to our satisfaction, and at a reasonable fee. Maintenance person removed all waste materials.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof Repair

Missing and damaged roof shingles replaced. Customer service reps are efficient and techs are professional

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Roof repair

Great service! I used them for roof repair a couple of times. Their technicians are professional and efficient. All the costs they told you in front( emailed you all cost breakdown before the appointment ), no hiding cost, no surprise. Especially thank you for Sara! She's always helpful and responsive, and well follow-ups. Whenever I emailed or texted, she always replied promptly. Last month, my roof needed an emergency repair after a thunderstorm. That day, they were super busy, but Sara, as promised to schedule the earliest available appointment for me and sent me a confirmation at 9 pm (at night! Out of their office hours ). they sent your pictures of the work right away after they finished the job. Great service! I highly Recommend Warner Roofing.

Daniel

Thank you Daniel for the kind words! We also appreciate how great of a customer you had been during a busy time with the wind storm. You have been a pleasure to work with and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Afshin
Afshin
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Shingles

Amazing fast response and service. After thunderstorm, I called them and the company sent a very polite tech to fix our roof. Thank you

Thank you Again, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

3 reviews Aurora, ON

Urgent roof repair following storm

I called Warner roofing following the discovery of some loose shingles and water damage after the weekend storm. They were able to send somebody out the next day to address the issue. They were very quick, professional, easy to deal with and the repair looks great. They even sent me photos of the areas needing attention for my information. Price was competitive and I would definitely call them again.

This windstorm was big! Tornado touched down. We did our best to get to everyone who contacted us in a timely manner.
So glad we could assist you!!'

Thank you so much for your wonderful review,
Sara & Andrew

More about Warner Roofing Inc.

2021 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Best Roofing Company in York Region!
2021 Top Choice Award Winner for Best Roofing Company in Aurora/Newmarket!
2021 Aurora Chamber of Commerce Young Entrepreneur Award Winner!

Know your roof is done right. We’re a family-run roofing company specializing in residential and commercial roof repairs, roof replacements, and metal roofing projects in York Region and across the GTA. With over 20 years of experience, our quality is second to none with a lengthy warranty and exceptional customer service. We're an Owens Corning Certified Contractor and BP Canada Preferred Contractor, meaning we are approved by the manufacturer to install their products with precision. Avoid runaway roofing costs - our estimate is final. There's no hidden fees and no extra costs at the end of a job.

Warner Roofing - Where Quality Comes First.

HomeStars Verified
Owens Corning Certified Contractor
BP Canada Preferred Contractor
Multiple "Best Rated Roofing Contractor" awards (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Aurora Chamber of Commerce Member