Booth7

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON L4K 4G1

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Booth7

Rose
Rose

Refinishing existing cabinets

My kitchen needed a facelift. It had been over 32 years since a new kitchen had been done. From the moment I initially called Mike from Booth 7 until the finished product, I was more than delighted with the whole experience. Mike is knowledgeable, courteous, punctual, fair and a pleasure to do business with. His employees Kevin and Connor were equally as pleasant. They worked efficiently, clean, and knew what they were doing; clearly they took pride in their work. Rest easy when selecting Booth 7, guaranteed you will be thrilled with their work, as I was. Pictures show the tired dull wood cabinets brought to life with the grey. Awesome!

Thank you very much Rose. Kevin & Conner need to step up their game if they want to be as pleasant as I am, but they are great. We have a terrific team at Booth7 and we are very thankful for, and proud of all of them. You were an absolute delight to work with and you made it feel like we were working with family. It does not get any better than that. Enjoy the kitchen and the rest of the summer. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call. All the best!

Zev S.
Zev S.

INCREDIBLE & FLAWLESS QUALITY & SERVICE!!!

WOW & INCREDIBLE IS ALL I CAN SAY. From the minute we met with Joe to discuss this project, I knew he and BOOTH7 was the right choice for us. I had been shopping around and had several other companies come in to quote. He was by far the most knowledgeable and most attentive to questions asked prior to being awarded the job. His price was not the cheapest, but not far off when considering the workmanship his company puts forth in their work. It was a project my wife wanted to do that I was against... But, now that it's done and TO PERFECTION I really can't believe I was ever against this. Our kitchen is now ALIVE and well lit, just looks amazing!!!! Feels like a new house and this was all thanks to The Team at Booth7 - Specifically Joe Sousa!!! #1 salesman on all levels.
We had Dean come in to do the painting, he was exceptional as well. He kept in touch with us, was beyond respectful of the workspace and careful in his work. Set-Up and clean up everyday was truly flawless. The attention to detail was second to none!
Truly thankful I went with BOOTH7 as the others I looked into would not have done the same quality job. I'm extremely thankful and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services to anyone looking for a kitchen facelift or any cabinet repainting you might have. Pics here of the before and after... INCREDIBLE, RIGHT!?!?!?!?

Hi Zev,..very happy that you like the final result. It was a pleasure dealing with you as well,. a big thank you from the team at Booth7

TPI
TPI
1 review Aurora, ON

KITCHEN CABINETS PAINTED

AMAZING JOB AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
WELL INFORMED THROUGHOUT THE JOB AND DONE QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOOTH 7

Thanks very much. We appreciate your business and your support.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen cabinets, painting

I highly recommend Booth 7 for cabinet painting. Everyone on the team is awesome! I was asking a lot of questions as this was my first ever home reno project and Joe was so patient and highly responsive to all my questions. The team that came on site to pain my kitchen cabinets were amazing too. So respectful, CLEAN, thorough and they had such an high attention to detail. They did a phenomenal job giving my cabinets new life and executing all the work to prep and close out. I love my cabinets and feel like I have a brand new kitchen.

Thank you so much for the kind words,..it was a pleasure to work with you as well. We wish you many happy meals in your new kitchen.

cmccarthy
cmccarthy
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing Transformation

Mike was incredible with this renovation. He provided excellent suggestions, listened to my concerns and checked in with each step. The work done was flawless and made my kitchen look brand new. Dean kept us informed as he completed the work, he understood and worked around us being at home. Dean even discussed the taping off of the area so it worked for us. Once the work was finished, he cleaned up and left the work areas spotless. Finally, Dean told us about the after care; and Mike,again, checked that we were happy with the work done and the final product. We were thrilled!
Great price, and excellent work.

Thank you Colleen. You were a pleasure to work for, and to work with. We sincerely appreciate your support, and we wish you all the best.

Derek
Derek

Cabinet repainting

Mike was great to work with. Very helpful and they have done a great job. The whole project was finished in 10 days.
I would recommend any new client listen to his advice on choosing the Color combo as he is well experienced

Thank you Derek. You were a pleasure to work with and we were so happy that you both loved the final results. We wish you and your family a very healthy, happy and prosperous 2022. All the best!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen cupboards painting

Thank you to the Booth7 team, such an amazing team!! Knowledge, punctuality , very clean, stellar workmanship!! Preparation setup is done with the customer in mind to eliminate dust to other areas of the house. Definitely I would recommend you any time!!

Mary

Hi Mary,..we truly appreciate the kind words. A big thank you from the team.

Vivian
Vivian
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

If you are looking to have your cabinets completely transformed, Booth7 is the team for you. When we reached out to different companies for estimates, Mike was responsive and by far the most professional and accommodating. The work was also fairly priced. Throughout every step of the process, he provided thoughtful responses to all of our questions. He also kindly accommodated a schedule change due to a slight delay with another project in the kitchen.

Dean took care of the in-home painting for us. He is meticulous and incredibly hard-working. He worked all day (well into the evening), and put so much effort into the prep work, painting, installing the hardware, and putting the doors back into place. He put so much care into our kitchen that it felt like he was painting in his own home.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, the cabinets themselves are unrecognizable. The style of our cabinets was a little dated, but with a fresh colour and more stylish handles, they look brand new. The finish is smooth and immaculate. Dean mentioned that the in-shop spraying of the cabinets was done by a very thorough member of the team and by the look/feel of the cabinets, that’s easy to believe.

The team and the end result greatly exceeded our expectations. We would absolutely recommend Booth7 to anyone looking to have their cabinets refinished.

Thank you Vivian. We are very blessed to have such a tremendous team to work with! We loved working on your project. Customers that are moving into a new home, and want to make it "their own" with colour and design choices are always fun. We thank you for choosing us, and we are happy we met your expectations. We wish you many years of happiness in your new home. Cheers!

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Kitchen cabinet and fireplace painting

It was an absolute pleasure working with Mike from Booth 7. We could not be happier with the end result of our kitchen and fireplace. He was very understanding and helped us meet out tight timelines for this project. Mike, we can not thank you enough for helping us achieve our vision!

Thanks so much Sylvia. You and your family were incredible to work with. I hope we satisfied those "sharp edges" for you. Enjoy the new kitchen. All the best to you and your family throughout November and into the holiday season. Cheers!

Ashley-Anne in Brantford
Ashley-Anne in Brantford

Kitchen Cupboard Painting

Wow! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I went with Booth7.

Joe and his team were very professional, prompt and responsive with me. Booth7 also made the process very efficient and easy. While repainting my kitchen cupboards, they were careful and clean with my granite and the kitchen area. They also created a booth around my kitchen to ensure dust or other particles didn't float to other areas in the house while they worked on the kitchen cupboards.

They took my ugly kitchen and made it beautiful! The finished product is just gorgeous.

Thank you so much Booth7!

Hello Ashley,..thank you so much for the kind remarks. It was a pleasure dealing with you,..enjoy your new kitchen and Happy Thanksgiving!! Joe

More about Booth7

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is our newest service location and processing facility Our new state-of-the-art facility was established and set-up to provide better and more centralized services offering complete cabinet, furniture & interior painting services throughout the Greater Toronto Area, York Region as well as the GTA North and GTA East.

Our service areas include:
City of Toronto & surrounding areas including: Vaughan - Richmond Hill - Markham - King - Aurora - Newmarket - Stouffville - East Gwillimbury - Bradford - Georgina - Uxbridge - Pickering - Ajax - Whitby - Oshawa - Oakville - Brampton - Caledon - Burlington - Hamilton

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is proud to be recognized on Homestars as one of the top rated kitchen cabinet, furniture and interior home painting companies and contractors in the Greater Toronto area.

We take great pride in the high level of quality projects we produce daily and by providing exceptional customer service.

Thank you for using and/or for considering Booth7 for your upcoming painting projects. It is GREATLY appreciated.