Booth7

Reviews for Booth7

Vik in Toronto
Vik in Toronto

Kitchen

Booth7 was excellent!! Dealing with Joe was great, their facility is amazing, crew was professional nice and always on time. Kitchen looks amazing. I will recommend you to our family and friends

Hi Vik,..we appreciatie the kind works and thank you very much for your support.

PS. I hope the new addition to the family isn't keeping you guys up :) Congratulations!!

Tennille from Brampton
Tennille from Brampton

Kitchen Cabinet Spraying/Refinishing

Booth 7 has been an excellent company to deal with. We first met Joe when he came to our home for an in-house consultation. We were looking to have our kitchen cabinets painted. Joe followed up promptly to my online request for contact, then we set up an appointment for the consultation. My husband and are discerning customers with high expectations for the quality of work we pay to have done and client experience. Booth 7 surpassed our expectations on both of these areas. We visited their facilities and we were very impressed. We decided to move forward with Booth7. And we are so happy we did! They prepped the kitchen well and every corner was covered and protected. Their booth they created to ventilate the area was professional and structurally sound. Within a few days, our kitchen was practically transformed. They were very neat with the clean up, the finish on our cupboards looks amazing and people actually think we had new cabinets installed! We cannot thank Joe and the team at Booth7 enough. We will recommend you to our family and friends. And as a side, after my kitchen was completed....Joe had a beautiful flower arrangement delivered to us to thank us for our business and to congratulate us on our renovation. How thoughtful and kind.

Tennille,..it was a please to work with you and Dean. On behalf of all of us at Booth7,..thank you!!

Nancy in Milton
Nancy in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Disaster to Amazing Beautiful Kitchen

I was referred to Booth7 from a friend who has used them to refresh her kitchen. I called Mike after I had a contractor and a painter doing renovations in my home. The previous painter had ruined my oak cabinets. Mike came to my home in Milton to access the cabinets and doors and said they would be able to salvage them. The next day Mike came to pick up my doors, and he would keep me informed about the status of my doors even sent me pictures to show that the previous paint was actually coming off. Mike did tell me that the company was fully booked until July but squeezed me in at the end of May. The workers that came were very professional and did an awesome job in my kitchen. They were here most of the day due to all the sanding that needed to be done on my existing cabinets. I went from a disaster to a beautiful kitchen all thanks to Mike, Alex and Parham from Booth7. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Excellent job and I will definitely recommend Booth7.

Thank you Nancy. Your situation was a very special one, and we felt very badly that a previous contractor had taken advantage of your good nature and left you with a mess. Our team are all very thankful for the opportunity to come through for you quickly, as well as giving you a product you love and deserve. Enjoy the completed kitchen and have a great, relaxing summer.

Omo
Omo
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen cupboards refinish

Booth 7 was the best every step of the way. Always making sure I was satisfied with their work. Exceptional service from start to finish. Prompt, courteous and always ready to respond to any concern.

Thank you Omo. It is always a pleasure to work with good people and you certainly fall into that category. On behalf of all of us we thank you for your warm hospitality and your support. It has been very special getting to know you and your family.

adrienne in Toronto
adrienne in Toronto

Booth7 - Great Team!!

Joe and his tram were outstanding!! I’m a Customer Experience professional and was truly impressed by the level of service, quality and genuine care/professionalism of the entire Booth7 team. You will not be disappointed by your experience - out cabinets look stunning!!!

Hi Adrienne,...thank you so much for the kind words, quality and customer service is what we strive for. It was a pleasure meeting you and Dan.

F. Rey in Richmond Hill
F. Rey in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent and Professional Service

We were throughly impressed with the quality of service, care and price to refinish the kitchen. The quality of paint and flawless finish was truly amazing. Joe Sousa was very helpful, informative, and efficient. Would highly recommend this company

Pleasure was all ours,..thank you from the entire team at Booth7.

N Mandaric in Etobicoke
N Mandaric in Etobicoke

Large Kitchen Refinishing

My wife and I recently purchased a house. The house has a large kitchen and a fair amount of cabinets. We actually liked the cabinets but were not crazy about the finish. Replacing the cabinet would have cost a significant about of money so we decided to look into refinishing them. I call a number of companies that specialized in refinishing cabinets and got quotes for the work. In the end, I asked three companies to over to the house so they could do a visual inspection and draw up a detailed quote. Joe from Booth7 came to our home to get a first-hand look at the cabinets. Joe was great, he really showed an interest in what are plans were and even had suggestions on the color palette. The quote I got from Joe ended up being the most competative and I was encouraged with the reviews that Booth7 had from previous clients. The communication with Joe was excellent. He really did showed an honest desire to not only start and finish the project but also to get the best possible visual result. Joe introduced us to Jannie, a color consultant that Joe frequently works with. Even though we had a good idea of what colors we had in mind, it was great to have a color consolation with Jannie and bounce ideas off her, we really wanted to make sure that we got this right the first time. I would highly recommend that anyone who is looking to refinish their kitchen give Jannie a call, we found her advise invaluable. Once the cabinet doors and drawer facing were taken away to be sprayed, Joe’s team (Par and Alex) came to the house to tape off the kitchen and complete the refinishing work. Par and Alex were great. Very professional, always on time, friendly and provided updates on their progress. The work they did was excellent and when the kitchen assembly was complete, my wife and I had a beautiful new kitchen! Thanks Joe, Par and Alex! All of your hard work really exceeded our expectations! We love our new kitchen!

Hi Ned, thank you very much for the kind words,...it was a pleasure working with you and your wife on transformation your kitchen. Kindest regards from the entire team at Booth7.

Stella in Toronto
Stella in Toronto

From a builders blah to a beautiful, dramatic wow!!!

My 15 yr old kitchen lacked lustre. It was dull, basic and needed a makeover.

While looking at before and after photos of beautifully painted kitchen cabinets on the internet, I stumbled across the company-Booth7.

I requested a quote and Mike contacted me almost immediately to discuss what I was interested in getting done.

We arranged for a free onsite consultation the next business day and by that afternoon, I received a quote.

From that moment, I felt valued as a client. Now, from experience, Mike and his team were an absolute pleasure to have in my home!!

Mike was very thorough in his communication, responded almost immediately to my inquiries and was even kind enough to provide a paint sample to see before committing to my final choice of color.

His recommendation of professional contractors to do extra detailing on my existing kitchen were reliable, fair and in my opinion, experts in cabinetry.

His sincerity, efficiency, fair prices and final work is impeccable. Mike was very patient, professional and honest with me every step of the way.

I can’t be anymore happy with how everything turned out and can’t thank him enough for bringing my beautiful kitchen to life.

He is a super guy and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We love your kitchen transformation Stella! Thank you so much from the entire team here for the opportunity to work with you on it. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we look forward to keeping in touch.
Grazie

Kitchen reno

Great service and very professional work. I love my new (old) kitchen that has been brought back to life. Mike and his team provided excellent ideas and customer service. They were prompt, very clean and accommodating. Thanks for the excellent work.

Thank you Bernadette... it was our pleasure right from our first meeting. Good luck with the rest of the renovations and enjoy your new home. We hope to see you again soon.

Francis
Francis
1 review Whitby, ON

4 bedrooms, hallway and one bathroom

Leah was fantastic and completed the job in a professional and timely manner. Mike was a pleasure to deal with and was very responsive. I will definitely recommend and use this company again. We've had different painters in the past and none come close to the level of professionalism and quality

Thank you very much. We hope you and your family are enjoying your newly transformed space.
We appreciate the review and all the great comments very much.
We wish you all the best for 2018.

More about Booth7

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is our newest service location and processing facility Our new state-of-the-art facility was established and set-up to provide better and more centralized services offering complete cabinet, furniture & interior painting services throughout the Greater Toronto Area, York Region as well as the GTA North and GTA East.

Our service areas include:
City of Toronto & surrounding areas including: Vaughan - Richmond Hill - Markham - King - Aurora - Newmarket - Stouffville - East Gwillimbury - Georgina - Uxbridge - Pickering - Ajax - Whitby - Oshawa - Oakville - Brampton - Caledon - Burlington - Hamilton

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is proud to be recognized on Homestars as one of the top rated kitchen cabinet, furniture and interior home painting companies and contractors in the Greater Toronto area.

We take great pride in the high level of quality projects we produce daily and by providing exceptional customer service.

Thank you for using and/or for considering Booth7 for your upcoming painting projects. It is GREATLY appreciated.