Booth7

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Booth7

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Impressive! Job well done.

If you’re looking to give your kitchen cabinets a fresh new look, then look no further than Booth 7. From the first contact with Joe, he left me with an impression that I have found my contractor. The contract, the preparation, the execution of the job was all detailed in black and white. He and his team of professionals, especially Dean, did such a fantastic job of preparing your space to minimize the dust, noise and fume. He knew exactly what he was doing and did not cut corners. His team did such an impressive job. It is precise and on point. The transformation of the old cabinets was spectacular. It’s exactly what we had envisioned. I am so impressed with the job well done.

Leave it to Booth 7 to deliver what they promised. I would highly recommend them for your kitchen cabinet refinishing.

Hi Chris,..thank you so much for the kind words and I'm glad you are happy with the final result,..I will pass the word on to Dean and the rest of the team at Booth7.

Have a great summer. Joe

David in Pickering
David in Pickering

Kitchen update

After 20 years in my home decided to update the kitchen and instead of new cabinets decided on painting what I had as they were in excellent condition. The process with Booth7 was seamless, professional and prompt. The onsite service was 5-stars all the way. The crew masked everything off, they were courteous and professional and the job was completed on time and on budget with no hidden extras. I highly recommend Booth7 to anyone seeking to update their kitchen with painted cabinets.

Hello David,..we truly appreciate your kind words,.. you were a pleasure to deal with as well. Big thank you from the team at Booth7.

DH
DH
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Booth 7 are absolute professionals and first in class. From management to there field crews, they treated the work with the highest of quality and care. They achieved every commitment as promised. We couldn’t be happier with the finished product, a true transformation. Thank you!

Thank you DH. We appreciate your feedback. We also appreciate how YOUR prep work prior to us painting in your home was TOP NOTCH. Everything we discussed was handled on your end, and when we arrived to do our work the site was cleaned out, prepared and fully organized. Thank you. You were a pleasure to work with....again! Stay safe and have a great summer. Cheers!

Colin S.
Colin S.

Kitchen Cabinet painting

Fantastic finished product. Professional and courteous workpeople, always on time and very helpful. Kept workplace area very clean. Very competitive pricing.
It was a pleasure doing business with Booth7. We highly recommend this company.
Colin and Bev Shear

Hello Colin and Bev,.. thank you so much for the kind words, I hope you enjoy your newly refinished kitchen. Stay safe and have nice summer. Thank you again from the team at Booth7.

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Booth 7 was reccomended to me from a family friend. I knew the moment I first spoke with Mike on the phone I would be happy with the service...but I was BEYOND happy with Booth 7. I could not have imagined a better experience going through this renovation project. Mike, Alex and Taylor worked so quickly, efficiently and in my opinion perfectly to complete my project. I could not be happier with their work!

Beyond the scope of their expertise, I need to mention the phenomenal customer service and 'family like' feeling of dealing with Mike. Mike took the time to walk me through the details of the project and went above and beyond to work with me on choosing not only the color for cabinets but for my kitchen walls as well. He made the whole experience stress free and simple (which I appreciated as I was 8 months pregnant).

Thank you to the team at Booth 7. I will reccomended you to any and everyone.

Ashleigh

Thanks so much Ashleigh. You were amazing as well and your daughter Everley is SUCH a sweetheart... what a pleasure to work with all of you. We do have a great team... Alex & Taylor were a big part of it, and we love the fact that you are so happy with the transformation. Best of luck to you over the next few months. Please let us know how it goes and send some baby pics... until then, be safe and get some rest. Cheers!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Cabinet refinishing

During our covid break I build some cabinets for the basement and was struggling with the finishing. Ok, I did a terrible job with the painting after doing all the work building them.... I Found booth 7 and spoke to Mike about my challenges and he explained how they could fix my finishing mistakes. I dropped off the cabinets and they refinished them. Amazing that they could quickly refinish them to look like I had never touched them...... The finish makes them look like professionally build cabinets. I would recommend booth 7 in a heart beat. Beautiful job!
Thanks Mike and team!

Thank you for the opportunity for Booth7 to put the "RE" in "refinishing". You finished them once, and then we refinished them for you. We were happy to do it for you. You did a very nice job, but brushing and rolling cabinets using the appropriate paint is not an easy thing to do even for experienced professionals. Spray painting tends to give you a much nicer finish AND having the proper paint and equipment always helps. We are thrilled that you are happy with your transformation. Enjoy & stay safe. Cheers!

sam
sam
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cabinet door refinishing

Big thanks to Mike and his team at Booth7 fo refinishing existing the kitchen cabinets on a renovation project we were involved with. Mike's professional, knowledgeable guidance through the entire process made it stress free. The quality of work was exceptional, Booth 7's installation team answered any questions we had in a courteous and professional manner. Entire project was completed on time. I would have no reservations recommending Mike and his team to any of my friends or colleagues.
Thanks you once again, Sam

Thank you Sam. You, and your company made this process very easy for us. Thank you for being organized and responsive to any of our queries. This was our first project with you and yet it felt like we had been working together for years. Thank you again from all of us here at Booth7. Continued success and good health. Cheers!

Marino in Aurora
Marino in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Repainting

We are absolutely ecstatic with Booth7's work on our kitchen cabinets! Mike is a pleasure to work with - very friendly, professional, and easy-going. He made great suggestions and helped us along the way.

The actual work that was completed was nearly flawless. We have a brand new kitchen and it looks phenomenal thanks to the Booth7 team!

Thank you Marino! You were both a pleasure to work with, and we appreciate you having everything ready for us when we started.
So "nearly flawless" ? You will have to let me know where we let you down (LOL). Stay safe, healthy and all the best to you both. Call me if you need anything.

Joe & Deb
Joe & Deb
0 reviews Shanty Bay, ON

Fantastic Service and Workmanship

We recently used Booth7 to repair and re-paint a section of our Kitchen cabinets. They had to do a colour and sheen level match to make sure the cabinet doors blend in with the rest of the kitchen cabinets that did not require re-painting. We were absolutely thrilled with the attention to detail taken to get this match done and the quality of the repair and paint which turned out nothing less than perfect... it was a perfect match and they look like they are brand new. A special call out to Dean and Tylor... I would HIGHLY recommend Booth7 for any repairs or complete cabinet refinishing needs you may have. Their level of service and quality is an 11 out of 10!

Joe & Debbie. Thank you very much for this review. I do not believe we have ever had an 11 out of 10, but I can tell you it is greatly appreciated! We have to thank one of our key suppliers (Patrick / ColourX) for the great matching work. We could not have done it without them. Have a great summer and be well. Cheers!

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

INCREDIBLE TRANSFORMATION - KITCHEN CUPBOARDS

INCREDIBLE TRANSFORMATION!
Professional, precise, and amazing work!!
I was so pleased with the results. I couldn't believe the transformation.
My 20-year-old cupboards look brand new.
There were no delays, clean and curtious.
THANK YOU!

Thank you Jackie. this is greatly appreciated by the entire team here at Booth7. You were a pleasure to work with. Cheers!

More about Booth7

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is our newest service location and processing facility Our new state-of-the-art facility was established and set-up to provide better and more centralized services offering complete cabinet, furniture & interior painting services throughout the Greater Toronto Area, York Region as well as the GTA North and GTA East.

Our service areas include:
City of Toronto & surrounding areas including: Vaughan - Richmond Hill - Markham - King - Aurora - Newmarket - Stouffville - East Gwillimbury - Bradford - Georgina - Uxbridge - Pickering - Ajax - Whitby - Oshawa - Oakville - Brampton - Caledon - Burlington - Hamilton

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is proud to be recognized on Homestars as one of the top rated kitchen cabinet, furniture and interior home painting companies and contractors in the Greater Toronto area.

We take great pride in the high level of quality projects we produce daily and by providing exceptional customer service.

Thank you for using and/or for considering Booth7 for your upcoming painting projects. It is GREATLY appreciated.