Canadian Tire

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
28 reviews Milton, ON

Purchased LED Bulbs

I had purchased LED Bulbs from Canadian Tire using a gift card and lost the receipt. By mistake, I picked few boxes with wrong color - Bright white instead of soft yellow. When I went to Customer service to ask them to replace the colors with the same brand and all. They flatly refused. I know it's my fault of not having the receipt but was very upset that they did not replace. I can understand not reimbursing but if I need to change and get the same thing but in different color, don't see why they were so fussy.