TNT FENCING AND MAINTENANCE

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Mississauga  >  TNT FENCING AND MAINTENANCE

Reviews for TNT FENCING AND MAINTENANCE

kf27 in Brampton
kf27 in Brampton

Gives all contractors a bad name

I needed my fence repaired and got Abraham's business card when I saw them working on a neighbour's property. 3 months, 3 vacation days and several phone calls later, I'm still waiting for this guy to show up. Horrible communication skills- he wouldn't even call back after I left several messages while I was waiting on him to come on the agreed upon date- and this was the third time he stood me up.
This type of contractor gives all others a bad name and the experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.
I am now seeking another contractor for the job and would absolutely NOT recommend this contractor. Maybe if the job was worth more, he might have made the effort.

max.trevisan28
max.trevisan28

Fence repair

In April half my wood fence fell during a fierce wind storm. Reached out to Abraham who was polite and prompt in responding to my inquiries. The quote was reasonable , they came and went above and beyond installing everything in a day. Three days later Friday May 4,2018, it was solid as a rock during that epic wind storm. Great job guys.

Bradley Gentilini in Ajax
Bradley Gentilini in Ajax

Custom Fence Installation

Definitely recommend this company. They provide great lumber and work quality. They installed a full privacy fence in a horizontal way around my property. Reasonable prices, overall pleasant guys to deal with.

dveptn from North York
dveptn from North York

Fully Recommend

My backyard fence posts were rotting, and the fact that the fence was leaning heavily caused the eavestrough (the downspout is connected to it) to pull away. So, in order to fix the eavestrough I first had to fix the fence.

I looked up Fence repair in Kijiji and Abraham was the only person who responded. I must have sent 5 emails to people who advertised, I don't understand why people are placing ads if they aren't going to respond! Anyway, I digress.

Abraham was pleasant to deal wiith, removed 5 old posts, including digging out all of the concrete and taking it away, and set 5 brand new posts in newly poured 3 foot concrete holes. I have only good things to say about my experience with hiring TNT. My mind was originally on trying the job myself. But I'm in a foot cast, and thank god that I am. To see how hard they worked at removing the old posts just made me realize that hiring a professional to do the work was

Private User reviews , ON

Fencing

Please do not go with this company/individual!

He is not a nice guy and will uptalk his business to you. It's all rubbish as he just wants to seal the deal. He promised cedar wood and after the contact was signed he did not mention the cedar in the contract and gave us some cheap wood. Project has lasted over 2 months and is still not 40% completion. They seem to be in no hurry to complete the project and is come for an hour or two to show face and leave for a break/lunch. There is many many other things to list.

You will regret any business with these guys.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE BECAUSE I REGRET DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM JUST TO SAVE A $100-$200.

More about TNT FENCING AND MAINTENANCE

TNT Fencing offers clean fast and affordable residential and commercial fence and deck installation and repair. Top quality lumber used by professional carpenters in every project at a wide variety of fence styles, Leaning/ rotten posts? Broken foundations? Fence posts repairs are available! Fencing in new property? Looking to get ...