Blue Diamond Window Cleaning

Blue Diamond Window Cleaning

Reviews for Blue Diamond Window Cleaning

Private User reviews London, ON

Window washing

The workers came when they said they would and were very professional. In this pandemic situation, I was pleased to see that they were wearing masks and distanced themselves from each other. I received my invoice promptly. I would definitely recommend this company.

Ashley in London
Ashley in London
2 reviews London, ON

Window Cleaning

I needed my windows cleaned as I moved into a new home and with all the construction it was horrible. These guys did a great job and were prompt and professional. I highly recommend them.

More about Blue Diamond Window Cleaning

Blue Diamond Window Cleaning has been London's premiere residential and commercial window cleaning service since 1986. Our services include both exterior and interior windows as well as clearing eavestroughs and downspouts, and power-washing decks, siding and walkways.

Our commercial customers include Victoria Hospital, London Convention Centre, and Labatt's.