Mold Solutions Canada​

Reviews for Mold Solutions Canada​

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Thank you!

Alan was helpful from the start and knew right away what was needed to remove the mold on my roof sheathing. Alan also took the time after completing his work to send a report of what he found and the steps to take to avoid having issues again.

Hey Peter, thanks for the the nice review.

Kevin
Kevin

Attic mold removal

Alan was great. He was quick to come to the house for an estimate after our attic insulation company advised we needed to get rid of the mold before they could add insulation. Alan was also accommodating for when the work was actually done....a Friday afternoon! When other companies we got quotes from were not that flexible.

Thanks Kevin, glad you guys are satisfied.

Sam
Sam

Attic mold inspection & remediation

Because I was not physically present to monitor the situation, I needed to rely solely on communication over the phone and texts. Alan was quick to reply and communication has been excellent. He was flexible around scheduling and provided an inspection report at the end for record keeping.

I'm glad we could help Sam. Glad to hear you're satisfied.

Anthony b.
Anthony b.

Attic mold removal

Very reliable management. Clean and sufficient. Would definitely refer this company to others for mold removal. Overall satisfied

Thank you sir. Appreciate it.

LisaJ in Old Toronto
LisaJ in Old Toronto

Hire these men!!! Great work

I received a few quotes and was so incredibly happy that I chose this firm over the others. The best price coupled with incredible service and real gentlemen that take pride in their work. I highly recommend them and so does my incredibly picky and detailed oriented husband!!!

Hey i really appreciate the kind words. it was a pleasure working for you guys.

j.chahal
j.chahal

Mold remediation/repair

I was more than happy with the service i recieved from mold solutions. Very honest and reliable. Due to water damage, we had mold contamination build up and they had decontaminated and sanitized thoroughly to have my family and i breathing safely in our home.

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

snissan
snissan
2 reviews , ON

Mold Removal From Attic & Basement

I needed to take care of the mold in attic and basement.
I called a few companies from homestars to give me an estimate on the work.
Allan gave me by far the best price and time frame to finish the job.
The guys did a professional job within estimated time frame, and also cleaned up after themselves when they were done

Great job, I will recommend you to my friends and colleagues, thank you!

Hey man, thanks for the review. We' ll tall again in December.

Édgar M in Laval
Édgar M in Laval
2 reviews North York, ON

Good job

They inspected the mould and determined what caused it, then they did a good job taking it away and leaving the place clean afterwards. The team arrove on time and the price was okay.
All in all: would recommend.

thanks for the recommendation edgar

DEBBY
DEBBY

mold removal in a cold cellar

Alan and his mate were top notch! They came the day after I called, were very thorough in the job. They stripped and cleaned up that cold room like almost new. Thanks so much for the great work!!

You're welcome Debbie

Will
Will
1 review Burlington, ON

Cold Room Mold Removal

The mold in my cold room is finally removed. Alan came and sealed the room. He soaked the concrete ceiling with the cleaner/remover. There is some staining left but it’s way better than before. And mostly importantly mold is dead. The 2nd picture is taken right after the job but the room actually looks better now once it completely dries.
Alan is really easy to work with and he is happy to answer all my questions. Price is really competitive. Woudl definitely recommend.

Thanks Will, I appreciate it.

More about Mold Solutions Canada​

Mold Solutions Canada is a company specialized in mold remediation, mold testing, air quality testing, and mold inspections. We are board certified and will work with you.

Not only do we get rid of the mold in your home, but we give you the recommendations to prevent the mold from coming back. From poor ventilation in your attic, to a leaking foundation, we make sure your home is fully functional so that the mold doesn't come back again.

Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Mold Company is up and coming in the GTA. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact us to learn more and get experienced mold inspector out right away!