Mold Solutions Canada​

snissan
snissan
2 reviews , ON

Mold Removal From Attic & Basement

I needed to take care of the mold in attic and basement.
I called a few companies from homestars to give me an estimate on the work.
Allan gave me by far the best price and time frame to finish the job.
The guys did a professional job within estimated time frame, and also cleaned up after themselves when they were done

Great job, I will recommend you to my friends and colleagues, thank you!

Hey man, thanks for the review. We' ll tall again in December.

Édgar M in Laval
Édgar M in Laval
0 reviews North York, ON

Good job

They inspected the mould and determined what caused it, then they did a good job taking it away and leaving the place clean afterwards. The team arrove on time and the price was okay.
All in all: would recommend.

thanks for the recommendation edgar

DEBBY
DEBBY

mold removal in a cold cellar

Alan and his mate were top notch! They came the day after I called, were very thorough in the job. They stripped and cleaned up that cold room like almost new. Thanks so much for the great work!!

You're welcome Debbie

Will
Will
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Cold Room Mold Removal

The mold in my cold room is finally removed. Alan came and sealed the room. He soaked the concrete ceiling with the cleaner/remover. There is some staining left but it’s way better than before. And mostly importantly mold is dead. The 2nd picture is taken right after the job but the room actually looks better now once it completely dries.
Alan is really easy to work with and he is happy to answer all my questions. Price is really competitive. Woudl definitely recommend.

Thanks Will, I appreciate it.

Jaimesparrow
Jaimesparrow

mold remediation in my basement caused by a leak from the laundry room at the ground level.

Mold solutions provided the necessary thorough inspection, promptly submitied a very reasonable quote which I accepted after comparing it with two other proposals. Mold solutions did an excellent job to me and my wifes satisfaction. They prvoided us the necessary tests and other documentation to attest to a completed and we'll executed job. Mold solutions also provided us some necessary tips to prevent similar occurrences. They are clean. Thorough and very profess ional the way they go about their work.

Thanks Jaime, I appreciate it.

Dianne
Dianne
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Mold Remediation of Basement

We had four estimates for mold remediation of our basement. Alan was very informative and honest about what he would be doing to get rid of the mold. He answered all of our questions, unlike some of the others we had estimates from - there was no withholding of information and he did what he needed to do to fix our problem and did not try to tell us we needed to removed all the drywall like one guy told us. Alan and his coworker were efficient and did a great job and our basement is back to being safe. Thank you for a great quality job. I'd definitely use your services again but hope we never need to. The price was very fair and affordable and was actually way more reasonable some of the other quotes.

Thanks a lot for the review Dianne, really appreciate it.

jaystav
jaystav

Air Quality Test

Was able to set-up an appointment within the same day for an Air Quality Test. Results came in quickly. Results provided detailed information and was able to have peace of mind. Alan was also able to look at the attic for possible mold. Highly recommend!

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it.

Mark V.
Mark V.

Attic, sprayed for mould

The guys were great! Price was great and the house is sold! Would recommend to anyone looking to get similar work done.

Thanks for the kind words Mark. I'm glad everything worked out.

dinsi51
dinsi51

Mold remediation

Ive had this mould problem in my cold room that I finally got corrected. I requested several proposals . After very careful review of the different companies, I eventually awarded the work to mold solutions inc due to their very knowledgeable operator who fully explained the work to be done and Avery competitive quotation. Very satisfied with the work. They even gave me a list of preventive actions to take to prevent a reoccurrence. Very satisfied.

I'm happy to hear that you're satisfied with the work.

Vanessa-rego-
Vanessa-rego-

Mold removal

I'm selling my house and a home inspector discovered some mold in the attic. In order to move forward with the sale it had to be removed. Mold solutions canada came and and dealt with the problem fast and effectively. Within a few hours the attic was clean and we were ready to move on with the sale. I was Very impressed it was above and beyond my expectations.

Thanks for the kind words Vanessa, I'm glad we could help.

More about Mold Solutions Canada​

Mold Solutions Canada is a company specialized in mold remediation, mold testing, air quality testing, and mold inspections. We are board certified and will work with you.

Not only do we get rid of the mold in your home, but we give you the recommendations to prevent the mold from coming back. From poor ventilation in your attic, to a leaking foundation, we make sure your home is fully functional so that the mold doesn't come back again.

Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Mold Company is up and coming in the GTA. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact us to learn more and get experienced mold inspector out right away!