Riverscape Construction

Lawn Maintenance
Bradford West Gwillimbury ON L3Z 0R5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Bradford West Gwillimbury  >  Riverscape Construction   >  landscape/deweeding/cleaning of existing flower beds
1 review Nobleton, ON

landscape/deweeding/cleaning of existing flower beds

Jorge and his crew from Riverscape were exceptional. They were fast, reliable, clean, and did exactly what I had requested. Friendly service. Professional, and communicated any updates on the job. I would definitely recommend Jorge and his entire crew at Riverscape to anyone who needs work done at their home. It's incredibly hard to find reputable workers who stand behind their work. I would definitely cal Jorge/Riverscape again for any future services required. Two thumbs up!

Thanks so much Antonella - we appreciate your kind words and are thankful for your patience and understanding during what was a very busy time. We are always here if you need! Thank you again- Jorge.

Previous versions of this review:

1 review Nobleton, ON

landscape/deweeding/cleaning of existing flower beds

At first, George was very friendly & responsive. Then he stopped communicating and left me hanging. Would not recommend for pricing out jobs if you require something done. After multiple text messages to him, I am still waiting for him to respond...