Love My Painting

Suzi
Suzi
7 reviews North York, ON

House painting

Right from the beginning, our experience with Liz and Adam was top notch. After speaking to Liz on the phone I could tell how detail oriented and professional she was and her written quote displayed those attributes as well. She knew that we were under a time pressure as we were moving into our new house in a few days and she even brought in an extra painter to make sure that they finished on time. She and Adam did an awesome job---they were very careful, accommodating, and extremely pleasant to deal with. It is a real pleasure to recommend this company!

Thanks Suzi!

More about Love My Painting

We paint interiors and specialize in the following: Very clean and exact painting with straight lines and no sloppiness. Old Houses with crumbling walls. Decorative Finishes - ragging, sponging Faux finishes- faux wood, marble, alabaster Murals and Trompe L'oeil
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ottawa?