HomeStars  >  Electricians in Richmond Hill  >  Electron Contracting Corp.

Reviews for Electron Contracting Corp.

Matt
Matt

Kitchen renovation wiring and move dining fixture

Very happy with their work. Explained everything and made sure to ask questions (which was important because this was our first major Reno so we were not sure what to expect)

Their attitude, professionalism and friendliness were really appreciated. It makes things go really well even when bumps or problems arise (my lack of knowledge/planning).

A real pleasure and very happy with the results. Will definitely be using for future projects.

Dear Matt,
I appreciate your feedback behalf of electron contracting team and looking forward to do more project for you.
Regards,

Richard45 in Toronto
Richard45 in Toronto

Ceiling Fan Installation

Ask yourself...How often can one find SAME DAY SERVICE? Rashid called at 8:30 am and my fan was wired and installed that afternoon. He was patient, polite and very knowledgeable. In fact, together we disassembled the fan a few times until we discovered the error of our ways. Rashid is an EXCELLENT problem solver, and would not quit until the job was done to his high standard of satisfaction and quality control. I definitely will call him again when I renovate my entire kitchen. He inspired confidence. 15 ****** out of 10. Thanks again Rashid!!

Thanks a million Richard for this awesome review for me. I would be grateful to do more electrical work for you. I was pleasure to meeting you.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Pot lights, dimmers and track light

Rashid and his team were very punctual and courteous. The majority of the work was completed in under a day. The installation was quick and clean. Overall a good experience and I would recommend his services to both friends and family.

Electron Contracting Corp, team proud to have satisfied costumers like you and I appreciate for your good review .

Natalia from Thornhill
Natalia from Thornhill

Washroom fan replacement

I really liked the service.
My fan in the washroom was broken and I didn't know how to fix it. So I placed my ad on this website.
A representative by name Rashid called me and explained how it can be fixed and when. I found his explanation and price reasonable so I decided to hire him.
My fan is replaced with a new one by just one visit. It was done professionally and in a timely manner. I can recommend Rashid and his company to my friends :-)

I appreciate Natalia, for your well detailed review for Electron Contracting Corp's team and I. Your positive feedback motivates our team to serve our customers best of the best.
I hope we can do more business with you and your friends. :)

M. L.
M. L.

Electrical work

Rashid was prompt, polite and got the job done quickly and efficiently. I finally found a great electrician!!

Thanks a million,​ Maryann for your positive feedback.

Setareh in Richmond Hill
Setareh in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Wire for a Cooktop + new ensuite lighting + Jacuzzi safety check

We got a few quotes for the job and Rashid replied back shortly after I requested this service. he sent Hamed to our place and he checked our panel and suggested the best solution. They scheduled the date and they were ontime. They did a very good job fishing a new wire for our new cooktop without creating any mess. Pretty happy with the service. Thank you!

Dear Setareh,

I would like to appreciate your positive feedback on behalf of Electron Contracting Corp. team.

Cheers,

Angy
Angy

Small kitchen electrical

Stove removal involved disconnection of old hardwired electrical and. Since house was sold, wanted to ensure safety of old wiring for new homeowners. Response to enquiry from HomeStars was very quick and Rashid was at the house promptly at agreed upon time. Very helpful and could do the job quickly and professionally. Very pleasant to deal with and reasonable-would definitively recommend for future jobs.

Dear Angy,

It was a pleasure meeting you.
Thank you for the positive feedback and hope to have more business with you in the future.

Cheers,

john w.
john w.

Steam shower, pot lights, lights and receptacles

Visited the site and made suggestions on how to do the job.
Returned and did a neat and expediant job.
Easy to communicate with.

Thank you John for your positive review. It's been pleasure to work with you and your clients.

Anonymous
Anonymous

various smaller electrical jobs

Very easy to book - very flexible. Excellent - wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Would use them again.

Thank you for your positive feedback Azam,
It is our pleasure to make our costumers happy and give them excellent service.
Electron Contracting Corp team works hard to stay as a top notch electrical contractor in GTA.

More about Electron Contracting Corp.

Electron Contracting Corp has been serving GTA over the last ten years with the proficient team in the field. We are pleased to give you the best electrical service in residential, Commercial & industrial.

Give us a call today for free estimate.