Hardline Contracting Inc.

Woodworking
Bowmanville ON L1C 4N9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Bowmanville  >  Hardline Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Hardline Contracting Inc.

robyn84_connell
robyn84_connell
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Basement

Matt & his guys were wonderful to work with from beginning to end, they went above and beyond everything we asked and were such genuine nice people! Can't wait to have them back to do some more stuff for us, wouldn't go to anyone else! I'll be spreading the word when I can to promote you guys. Thanks a million Matt! �

Thank you for everything. I will work for you anytime.

Robert7przybylski
Robert7przybylski
1 review Oshawa, ON

Finish basement

I’ve wanted and needed to finish my basement for years. Matt from hardline came in for a quote. The entire time he was great. We bounced ideas off each other and he made it so I could invision what to expect. The only other work required was to pick my floor and paint. Matt and his team at hardline came in the exact day he promised he would. Was sure to keep areas clean he touched and completed the work in amazing time. His quote was fair and never sky-rocketed after his work began. The entire process was seamless and I can hardly recognize my basement every time Walk down. I would recommend Hardline Construction to anyone and everyone. Amazing people, amazing work.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure.

Sophie
Sophie
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Our experience with Hardline was amazing! Matt took the time to make our dream kitchen come true in EVERY WAY. It was a big job: Complete teardown, wall removal, duct

It was a pleasure to complete this project with you.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Basement Renovation

We were beyond impressed with Hardline Contracting - their professionalism and their commitment to staying on time and budget. We had our basement finished by adding an office, bathroom, play room and multiple storage areas. Even with a complete creation of the basement they kept things clean and organized throughout the project. Their design recommendations and expertise were so appreciated. Our whole family loves spending time in the basement and are in love with the finished product. You won't be disappointed!

This was a fun project to work on. I would love to work with your family again.

Alietha
Alietha
1 review Orono, ON

Bathroom renovation

Amazing work. Hardline Construction renovated my bathroom and the end result was way better then I imagined. Have gotten so many compliments on it. They also finished it quicker then the timeline I had given.
In addition I had a small leak into my basement, they were able to find the external source of it and seal it completly. I've had no more leaks since. Very satisfied.

There where a few unforeseen, but we found them issues and tackled them. It was a pleasure.

More about Hardline Contracting Inc.

Hardline Contracting Inc. provides all residential and commercial needs. Big or small we can take care of off it all. Hardline has contacts for all types of consultants. Such as Designers, Architect's and Structural Engineers.