RQ Renovations And Master Tile Installer

RQ Renovations And Master Tile Installer

Reviews for RQ Renovations And Master Tile Installer

mashal.ayam
mashal.ayam

Ground floor tiling, baseboard and other renos

Me and my brother recently moved from Quebec to Ontario and we both were looking for a reliable and contractor to do our projects In our newly purchased homes, however we were not so familiar with things in construction here in Ontario but thanks we got MR. Right lol , yeah Rafi and his team from RQ Renovations and Master tile installers came and walk us through all the project and was keeping us updated on day to day operations. We are lucky this company also supplies us the materials with almost 45% cheaper than the rate of the market. I heartily recommending this great and detail oriented company for this who has bigger projects and less time. Merci beaucoup pour tout votre travail.

Mr. Mashal that was a good one Mr. Right, thanks for the comment and this means a lot for all our team.

zhamidi
zhamidi

Major interior reno

Guys you nailed it, I had a good feeling from day first i contacted you , however I asked quotes from 6 different contractors and however it was hard for me to go with a company who quote is a little higher but I am 100% satisfied with RQ Renovations, I highly and highly recommend this company. A special thanks from my wife and kids to all your team

Mr. Hamidi thank you for your great comment. We try our best at all time and make sure every project we get we have a 100% satisfied great clients

khairullah0852
khairullah0852

Main floor porcelain tiles installed

RQ Reno teams is the most professional company I ever hired for our project, they were very knowledgeable about every single detail of the job and they were crazy fast , I highly recommend this great company to everyone who don’t want headaches in their renovation projects

Hello Mr. khair. Appreciate for your great comment

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen backsplash

We had a few angles to work with in the kitchen and they did an excellent job tiling our backsplash and a couple other walls. They also picked up our tiles and all necessary supplies. They were professional and communicative and I would certainly recommend them.

Hello Andrew, thanks for the great comment

sharonlee00
sharonlee00

Basement porcelain wood tile flooring renovation

Rafi was very accommodating, friendly, and a honest person to worth with. His team was awesome and professional. I’ll definitely refer him to my friends.

Hi Sharon, thanks for the nice comment, you had a nice choice specially with selecting the tiles and that's true we all the time put enough effort to do it right

kwongc99
kwongc99

Tile Installation

Installation was completed on time and on budget.
The wood-like pozzolan tiles look great and very modern. The team is very professional and Customer services is excellent.

Hi Charles, thanks for the nice review, we are glad to meet your expectations, and thanks for accepting our suggestion for the pattern of the tile. RQ stands for Real Quality and stand strong behind it.

alesha89
alesha89
1 review Ajax, ON

Entire home renovation

The work by RQ Renovation and team was done neatly and in a timely manner. I did not have to go looking for other contractors. Everything was done by the team! I’ll be pleased to recommend them to any of my family or friends for any home/ commercial renovation.

Hi Alesha, Thanks for the nice comment, however i have to thank you for the recommendation you did to your aunt and we successfully accomplished her main floor remodeling, specially with the stairs, all the trim works and pot light installation.

Appreciate that

Zarir Cooper in Mississauga
Zarir Cooper in Mississauga

Tile installation

We are very glad that we opted to hire RQ Renovations for our main floor re-tiling project. It is always a tough decision to make when contracting such renovation jobs that involve substantial amount of material, labor and time to unknown contractors. I always take time and effort to do my homework doing research on the company through reviews and by personally meeting the contractor. I also educate myself on the project by reading and watching 'how to' videos available on-line.
I met a few contractors and found Rafi to be the most reasonable not only with regards to cost, but also found him to be most knowledgeable and well informed with the latest technology available for large profile tile installation.
I happened to be home during the entire process of demolition and tile laying that took them a week and got the opportunity to watch the team of very skilled men work on the project. They are amazingly thorough, meticulous, and knowledgeable in what they do.
Qayoom is one of the tile installer who in my opinion is a perfectionist. He ensures that the tiles are installed precisely without any error and follows the correct method.
The team completed the project on dot in 7 days as projected within the contract to our complete satisfaction. We now love our our new floor, thanks to RQ Renovation team.

Hello Mr. Zarir

I want to thank you on behalf of our entire team for the nice review, we appreciate your nice behaviour from day first up to the end of the project.

The name of of our company stands for RQ which is Real Quality and we give our 100% on each project to do it right from A to Z and the most important thing about Our team is that RQ RENOVATIONS AND MASTER TILE INSTALLERS are working with passion. Each of our project is an art work for us that we want to completed with as much detail as possible to our capabilities.

Thank you for your Business Mr. Zarir

wamag.1
wamag.1

interior renovations

I want to thank RQ Renovations team for their professionàl and high end renovation they did in our bathrooms, main floor, and all the house carpentry works specially the beatiful idea of crown moulding and wainsconting and stair remodeling. dear freinds this is number one company in Ontario. we just moved recently to toronto from montreal and realy struggle alot to find the right contractor however we met a few unprofessional people first and they build our bathroom completly wrong but really happy we stop them and met Mr.Rafi which has a incredible team. so energitic and well educated in complete interior remodeling. they came with tons of nee ideas. thank you guys for the hard work and i will i highly recomend RQ renovations and master tile installer to everyone who is looking for a reasonable but high quality work. Merci

Hello Mr. Wamag

Thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate your review, like it told you before RQ Renovations stands for REAL QUALITY RENOVATIONS, and we stand very strong behind our name and reputation and our valued and respected clients satisfaction is our entire team 's top priority.

More about RQ Renovations And Master Tile Installer

You can rely on RQ Renovations’ several years of experience in construction and renovation as your premier GTA renovation contractor. We pride ourselves on not only delivering quality work at a fair price but with an emphasis on the services side of your construction project. That means we will start and complete your project on time and on the budget which requires a lot of planning and organization. Our office and warehouse act as the hub of our operations to ensure we manage every project fully like a well-oiled machine.

***

With RQ Renovations, you won’t need to worry about the typical hassles of construction. You will find a consistent and standard quality of workmanship because every individual on our team has the same pride in the quality and you’ll never need to worry about subcontractors.

***

We have the capabilities and expertise to handle all your residential renovations including basements finishing, complete kitchens remodeling, complete bathroom remodeling, all sort of tiling and stone works, all types of flooring works, complete stairs project or painting. Real + Quality = RQ Renovations and contracting. In each project is not just the other work, but it’s a new idea that has to come alive with the best possible way, we are not doing renovation just for business purpose but by passion. The proof of staying strong among the competitors is because RQ Renovations is equipped with talented, energetic and professional team.