Onc Garage Door Services

Onc Garage Door Services

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Onc Garage Door Services

Garage door installation

ONC installer was very knowledgable and has exceptional experience installing garage doors. Courteous and professional service. Highly recommended.

Steve in Mississauga
Steve in Mississauga

New Garage Doors

Was referred to ONC by a friend. So I was already feeling comfortable with them. Their quote was slightly under my other two quotes, so that was a bonus! After discussing some options, I gave them a deposit and they explained that the doors I wanted would take a few weeks to arrive. Just as promised, they contacted me when the doors were ready and they showed up exactly on-time on the day of installation! I could not be more pleased with the end result! The attention to detail, and the care that was put into the installation are very much appreciated. I would not hesitate in recommending ONC to anyone looking for a new garage door.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Instant great service

Called and responded almost immediately and fixed problem at reasonable cost easy to deal with and professional

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

New garage door

Extremely professional in all aspects of the business! On time, great service, installation, and very competitively priced. The garage door looks great. John is up front and honest, a great company to deal with!

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Quick service

Loose wire and very quick fix. I was surprised when he still charged the full $70 fee but it’s fixed. Good service, very nice guy.

Thank you for your review. We charge a $70 travel fee to send a technician to your property to analyze the situation regardless of the issue, and we've mentioned that charge to you prior to the booking.

We charge $40 flat labor fee if any work needs to be done, however we did not charge anything additional to the $70 travel fee because it only took our technician a short amount of time. Unfortunately we cannot send a technician to our customers homes for free, sorry we're not too sure what you were expecting to pay.

Our fee is to cover our gas, insurance and technicians wages to continue to serve our customers around the GTA.

Thank you for your business and review and we hope we've answered your question. If you have any other concerns or questions with the charge please give us a call at (905)595-3932, thank you.

Deepesh
Deepesh

Installing garage door openers

I needed to get two garage door openers installed. One was a new opener other one was existing opener but moving from one door to another. John was quick to respond, gave me VERY reasonable quote, and got me scheduled fairly quickly.
The quality of his work is just amazing. Previous owner had installed the door by himself, which I suspected but wasn't sure. After John was done installing the openers, the difference was day and night. He explained how he was planning to do it, worked fast and finished fairly quickly. He also had to put in this own wiring as the doors I had purchased had faulty wiring. He did not charge me extra for wiring either.

Quality work, on time, and reasonably priced! Highly Recommended.

Thank you for your review and business

Great Service!

We needed to have a garage door fixed, our call was returned quickly and the Technician was able to come out same day and did a great job! He also provided detailed info on how to take care of the door. Thanks John!

Perfect time and cost

I needed to Change broken sprocket and wires. Technician came on time as planned and did great work. He added missing nuts for free. At the end, he gave me detailed info on how to take care of the door and the machine.

Thank you for your review and business

Great guys.

Did a great job on my neighbours house - quick and clean. They came over to my place and helped me with a problem I had with my garage door.

Rafi
Rafi

Garage Door Sprung Broken

John was very professional, knew what needed to be done, showed up same day I called and replaced the broken torque spring in less than 30 minutes. Price could have been slightly lower but all other aspects were fully taken care of. Thanks John.

More about Onc Garage Door Services

At ONC Garage Door Services we Stand by delivering the best quality products & Service. We Repair/Replace: Broken springs, Cables, Openers, Panels, & all of your Garage Door Needs. Call today, book and get your door/opener fixed Same Day. 24Hr Emergency 90min Response Service.