Door Master Canada

Garage Doors & Hardware
Mississauga ON L4T 0A1

Reviews for Door Master Canada

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Mis-represents itself as "local"

I feel this company mis-represents itself and its costs.
When you do a Google search for 'garage door repair (fill in your southern ontario city)', they show up in "local" companies.
This is just a manipulation of results.
They may serve the area, but the office is in Concord.
I wanted and thought I was getting a LOCAL business.
I was angry at the $460+HST price for 20 minutes effort and, I estimate, less than $100 materials.
I realized they are not local at and the addresses are made up.
(The one LOCATION for Brantford is a shopping mall. The other Brantford sometimes shows a location, other times doesn't. The phone numbers are a digit apart.)
This mis-representation is probably not illegal, but buyer beware.
I held my nose and paid today, but I would not use them again.

Satisfied family in Mississauga
Satisfied family in Mississauga

Garage door openers

I’ve always used Dormaster...bought my door and opener there many years ago and any minor issues I have had them back so when my son needed openers it was a given to call Nick at Dormaster. Once again we were totally satisfied. The technician was Dave and he was a pleasure to do business with. Installed 2 new openers and fully explained the operation of same. I can confidently say my son has now become a satisfied Dormaster customer!

Glenn Moore in Toronto
Glenn Moore in Toronto

Service on installed garage door opener

Almost 1 year after complaint of inside light staying on a service person finally showed up after being promised at least 5 times.
The '"fix" that was done lasted 2 days. Once again promises broken and now they are not returning my calls.
I wish there was a head office I could complain to.

D171825 in Mississauga
D171825 in Mississauga

great service

They came over quick and fixed my garage door with no problems. The workers are friendly and knowledgeable I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend them to any one

David in Orangeville
David in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

garage door repair

very good service. showed up on time, called before arrival. im very happy and will use them again. price was fair (i did call around ) for the repairs to the garage

Mary Ellen Krawec from Oakville
Mary Ellen Krawec from Oakville

Swift response to a keypad problem

Our external garage door opener keypad went on the fritz during a brutal cold snap and needed to be replaced. Review DoorMaster even showed up EARLY to fix the problem and were done in half an hour. I'll be using them again.

cindy cole in Pickering
cindy cole in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

garage door opener repair

DoorMaster responded very quickly to our request to come out to fix the garage door opener. When the service person arrived he assumed he knew the problem what the problem was. He didn't ask. My husband explained the problem. The service person put the wire back on the pulley.. He then said the garage door opener motherboard wasn't working and we needed to replace it. (It was making a funny noise). He called his boss who he said confirmed the problem. He said he had a new opener he could install for us. He said he couldn't adjust the opener. Our garage door opener had also lost their codes. We had to reprogram them. We were also told we should get a new garage door. It has been four days since he came out. My husband adjusted the opener and it is working perfectly fine. We have used this company in the past which is why we called them again. We will not use them again.

stofley2
stofley2
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Garage door opener

I had a garage door opener installed by Dormaster. The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable about the product. He also took the time to explain the features of the system. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend them to a friend.

More about Door Master Canada

We are providing a garage door installation and repair services for many years in Toronto & surrounding areas with best prices. We can repair almost garage door parts and install new commercial/ residential garage doors. http: / / www. doormaster. ca/
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Mississauga?