Borsato Handyman Services

Borsato Handyman Services

Review for Borsato Handyman Services

Private User reviews Braeside, ON

Not Professional, Didn't care about poor workmanship

In the fall of 2017 I hired Borsato Handyman to paint my wood sided home. We had purchased a solid stain product, but were overwhelmed by the size of the project. We agreed that Borsato Handyman Service would scrape, prep, seal wood joints, replace bad wood siding and paint the house.

In the spring of 2018, we noticed the wood they replaced had cracked and could be pulled off the house easily. We also see the sealant he used between boards wasn't the right kind (or shouldn't have been used at all, despite his advise) and has cracked/peeled/pulled away from the seams revealing the old paint colour and white lines.

One season is not long enough for a house painting job to look this bad.

Additionally, we only bought enough paint to coat 2 coats over the whole home. BUT, we are left with 5 cans of product. In the places they did coat twice, they didn't follow the re-coat time directions on the can and there is very poor adhesion.

When confronted, Borsato himself told me to expect a call from his lawyer. I just wanted him to come out and see the poor work, but it seems like he thought I was expecting him to follow up on a warranty/guarantee. All I was relying on was common courtesy, of which I received none.

Not recommended, ignored calls, texts and e-mails.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Braeside?