Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Leo from Thornhill
Leo from Thornhill

Inside/Outside Drain and Storm Pipe Repair and Backwater Valve Installation

I just can't say enough about Naz, Andrew and their team. They did a stellar job in repairing the sanitary and storm drains inside and outside my house as well as installing two backwater valves. Sewer backup is never a pleasant experience at the best of times and especially during this challenging period (coronavirus) when staying home takes on a whole new meaning.

The job required extensive excavation both inside and outside the house. Their work was meticulous and professional, and the cleanup was unbelievable.

Again, Naz, Andrew and crew, thank you so very much!

Job done right and on time

I had an issue with my back up sump pump and decided to change it to a water powered sump pump back up. I got their name from my trustworthy regular plumber. I scheduled a time for them to come in, and they were on time, and they were very clean, putting cloths down before entering the sump pump room. The guys worked effeciently and the job was done well. I would definitely use these guys again, as there are a lot of non-trustworthy plumbers out there.

Thank you for taking your time !
We appreciate the opportunity working with you .

Mary in Old Toronto
Mary in Old Toronto

Installation of Backwater Valve and Floor Drains

Canadian Rooter did a fantastic job installing a backwater valve outside and two floor drains inside. They told me how long it would take and when they were coming and they were spot-on. They cleaned up beautifully and were very respectful of our property. A pleasure to work with.

Hi Mary ,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

Alnoor in Toronto
Alnoor in Toronto

Installation of backwater valve, sump pump and replacement of stack

I was very happy with the work performed by Canadian Rooter - very helpful, professional and punctual.
I had some water in my basement and not knowing much about how to prevent this in the future, Naz came over and educated me without any pressure or false promises but lots of patience. He explained and did all the paper work on my behalf from securing for a permit from the township to getting the inspector to verify the work they did. (Yes, the inspector passed the work)
I had a weeping tile installed in the basement, a sum pump, membrane and a backwater valve. They cemented the concrete post installation. The area covered was pretty big. All this was done in 3 days with as many as 8 to 9 people working at certain times. They cleaned up every evening before leaving and had ensured the area was closed off to minimize the dust and debris from spreading all over.
I would highly recommend Canadian Rooter. It was a pleasure and delight to have Canadian Rooter do the job

Hi Allnoor ,
Thanks very much for your review and your business.

k.mills
k.mills

Basement pipe

Great job! Andrew and colleague replaced a leaking basement pipe and improved upon it's configuration. And cleaned up - absolutely spotless!
Many thanks.
This is the second time I have used the services of Canadian Rooter.
Naz always answers calls promptly - his professionalism is much appreciated.

Deema  in Toronto
Deema in Toronto

Great referral

Great referral from my cousin. I am very happy with their pricing, their workmanship, and customer service. Naz, the salesman came out for the original estimate. Once we signed off for the job, we were introduced to Andy and George, the supervisors. They were professional and kept us well informed. Definitely will keep the referral going. Thanks and best of luck guys!

Peter Uk in Old Toronto
Peter Uk in Old Toronto

changing shower

I would like to thank Canadian rooter for helping us with shower renovation. it was quik and professional. I had big surprise when I saw swiped floor after work. The phone number of Canadian Rooter is in my contacts now. I strongly recommend this company.

Miss I.  in Old Toronto
Miss I. in Old Toronto

Toilet fixing

One week ago we had a huge problem of our toilet. It constantly clogged before and week ago water began to go through the top. I called the Canadian rooter and got a quick help. Thanks to Terry for his professionalism. He clearly expleined what happened and fixed problem. I will strongly recommend the Canadian rooter to my friends

leak fix - botched

Sudden Bathtub faucet leak. Canadian rooter (Terri) attended the call. I paid $250 "deposit" for materials and "his time". Showed up with wrong part, installed wrong part. Leak not fixed. Offered: remodel bathtub, new parts $1000 plumbing plus reno copany he'd recommend.
I Called faucet company next day - sent free correct part next day-
I fixed the leak for free.
No longer trust this plumbing company.

Please give us a call so we can correct the situation. I look forward to hear from you .

Sunny in Toronto
Sunny in Toronto

Drain replacement

I called Canadian Rooter for an estimate on repairing the drains from the city coming into my home. Based on the camera inspection, there were a lot of tree roots and a few cracks. We also had the old clay pipes. Naz was very professional and was able to accommodate my schedule for the initial appointment and the project commencement. The work was done as promised. yes, it was messy but the end result was excellent. The crew cleaned up well! Definitely a company worth referring to friends and family.

Thank you Sunny for your feedback.

More about Canadian Rooter

Quality, Local Drain Cleaning Service by GTA’s Leading Drain Experts! All drain systems age, develop build up and clog up at some time or another. Be it a clogged kitchen sink, slow draining shower, a blocked drain or something even more serious like a drain backup or tree root intrusion. ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?