Canadian Rooter

Plumbing
Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Basement pipe

Great job! Andrew and colleague replaced a leaking basement pipe and improved upon it's configuration. And cleaned up - absolutely spotless!
Many thanks.
This is the second time I have used the services of Canadian Rooter.
Naz always answers calls promptly - his professionalism is much appreciated.

Deema  in Toronto
Deema in Toronto

Great referral

Great referral from my cousin. I am very happy with their pricing, their workmanship, and customer service. Naz, the salesman came out for the original estimate. Once we signed off for the job, we were introduced to Andy and George, the supervisors. They were professional and kept us well informed. Definitely will keep the referral going. Thanks and best of luck guys!

Peter Uk in Old Toronto
Peter Uk in Old Toronto

changing shower

I would like to thank Canadian rooter for helping us with shower renovation. it was quik and professional. I had big surprise when I saw swiped floor after work. The phone number of Canadian Rooter is in my contacts now. I strongly recommend this company.

Miss I.  in Old Toronto
Miss I. in Old Toronto

Toilet fixing

One week ago we had a huge problem of our toilet. It constantly clogged before and week ago water began to go through the top. I called the Canadian rooter and got a quick help. Thanks to Terry for his professionalism. He clearly expleined what happened and fixed problem. I will strongly recommend the Canadian rooter to my friends

leak fix - botched

Sudden Bathtub faucet leak. Canadian rooter (Terri) attended the call. I paid $250 "deposit" for materials and "his time". Showed up with wrong part, installed wrong part. Leak not fixed. Offered: remodel bathtub, new parts $1000 plumbing plus reno copany he'd recommend.
I Called faucet company next day - sent free correct part next day-
I fixed the leak for free.
No longer trust this plumbing company.

Please give us a call so we can correct the situation. I look forward to hear from you .

Sunny in Toronto
Sunny in Toronto

Drain replacement

I called Canadian Rooter for an estimate on repairing the drains from the city coming into my home. Based on the camera inspection, there were a lot of tree roots and a few cracks. We also had the old clay pipes. Naz was very professional and was able to accommodate my schedule for the initial appointment and the project commencement. The work was done as promised. yes, it was messy but the end result was excellent. The crew cleaned up well! Definitely a company worth referring to friends and family.

Thank you Sunny for your feedback.

David in Old Toronto
David in Old Toronto

clogged sewer line, collapsing clay pipes

I was referred to Canadian Rooter and Naz by our plumber. Naz showed up, explained the work and his crew came at the arranged time. They worked hard, cleaned up every day and completed the work on time. Even the building inspector was impressed with the quality of the work. Complete redo of the sewer line inside and outside. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Hi David,
Thank you so much for your review. I am very sorry for a late respond.

okvig from Toronto
okvig from Toronto

Flooded basement

Last night we found ourselves with both sinks clogged up in the kitchen. Tried to fix the problem on our own which resulted in a flooded basement. The pipe was completely jammed and the floor was covered in almost an inch of stuff that needs no description.

Completely horrified and frustrated we called Canadian Rooter. Within an hour or so Nazar was at the house fixing the issue.

Needless to say his visit saved us a substantial amount of money in basement repairs. He was able to resolve the problem and had thing up and running in no time.

Professional, prompt, honest and knowledgeable. Great service, great result., very happy with this experience. This guy is absolutely wonderful. I will not think twice to recommend him to anyone and use his services in the future.

Thank you for your review. it means a lot to us.

New Toilet

Naz came himself to install my new toilet. He was on time and very professional and explained everything clearly. He was able to deal with some floor damage from an old leak, took away my old toilet and at the end of the job everything was clean and tidy. The next day two of his workers stopped by to check and adjust.
Great job, great guy.
I have already recommended him to a friend.

Thank you Mrs. Mills.

Denise from Etobicoke
Denise from Etobicoke

Replaced sewer pipes in basement

This is not the first time I've asked Naz, the owner of Canadian Rooter, to do a major job (it's an old house....) . He and his crew take a thoughtful, intelligent approach to solving problems.

We had our sewer replaced poorly fifteen years ago, and it began backing up in August. Each time it backed up Naz came immediately, unclogged the pipes, cleaned up the mess from the back-up in our basement and advised that we replace the system. With the third back up, we agreed.

Naz sent a large team so this very messy and disruptive work was done in five days. The crew put in long days, and we were never without water and drains overnight. In addition, the crew was pleasant, tried to minimize the mess and cleaned up beautifully.

I can highly recommend.

More about Canadian Rooter

Quality, Local Drain Cleaning Service by GTA’s Leading Drain Experts! All drain systems age, develop build up and clog up at some time or another. Be it a clogged kitchen sink, slow draining shower, a blocked drain or something even more serious like a drain backup or tree root intrusion. ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?