DoMyLaundry.ca

Review for DoMyLaundry.ca

Danielle - midtown Toronto
Danielle - midtown Toronto

laundry services

I very rarely take the time to write reviews, but just had to do it for DoMyLaundry.ca! We used their weekly laundry services for several months during a home renovation and they were one of the best companies/service I've ever used! They were always friendly, on time, respectful of our property and did an impeccable job doing and folding our loads of laundry every week. None of our clothes ever shrunk or came back wrinkled. In fact, they did a much better job with our laundry than I ever could! They sent me friendly reminders by text to ask if I wanted a pick up, texted me to let me know when the bags were picked up and dropped off, and offered an easy paypal service via iphone. The price point was also very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing laundry services. THANK YOU SO MUCH DoMyLaundry.ca!!

Thank you for trusting DoMyLaundry.ca with your laundry. We appreciate your kind review. Please don't hesitate to call us should you have a need for our services in the future.

More about DoMyLaundry.ca

Pick up Laundry and Eco-Friendly Dry Cleaning Services in Toronto, Woodbridge, Mississauga, and Brampton. We also offer Iso-Wash Laundry Service. Whether for personal lifestyle choice or sensitivities to traditional detergents Iso-Wash uses dye free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic detergent and softener. Standard next day laundry service or optional same day service.
Looking for Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning pros in Toronto?