Gotcha Covered Durham

Shutters & Blinds
Gotcha Covered Durham

Reviews for Gotcha Covered Durham

Quick Response, Professional, Good Quality Blinds

found Mike’s website from Google search. I was amazed by the customer feedbacks so I gave it a try. His response to my inquiry is so fast and detailed. Initially I wanted the blinds to be installed before Christmas but because of the lockdown it was postponed. Few weeks later, our new blinds finally areived and beautifully installed in our patio door.

Mike is very nice and professional. I highly recommend him.

We are so in love with our new blinds! Thank you so much Mike.

Many thanks for your great customer review of the customer service provided to you. Enjoy your new blinds! Mike

Donna
Donna
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Shades

Called Mike from Gotcha Covered for second time to help us choose blinds for two large windows. We had used this business in the past and were very satisfied!
Again, we were not disappointed.
Emails and phone calls were answered within same day and consultations were completed within the week. Mike listened to our needs and gave candid feedback on our initial choices. He helped steer us towards options that was most suitable for our requirements (i.e. privacy, ease of use for a wheelchair user while still being a stylish natural look). Quotes were very reasonable and fair. Installation was completed within 3 weeks and finished cleanly and expertly.
Dealing with a business that offers excellent responsiveness, does not push to sell, and who are consistently honest with feedback is so refreshing! Covid-19 rules were respected, and mask and safe distancing were always practised.

Thanks for your great customer review and given us the opportunity to provide you with new window coverings again knowing you would receive the expected exemplary customer services that is expected from us. Enjoy the view!! Mike

D & M
D & M
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Excellent Customer Service

We chose Gotcha Covered to install California shutters in our home because of their good reviews on line.
The customer service was excellent. Sharon , who was the first person we communicated with, was friendly and helpful with explaining the process. Mike was very knowledgable and professional. The installers were as well, calling ahead to confirm arrival time and completing the job in an efficient and timely manner. The installers took the time after they were finished to inspect the shutters in case of factory blemishes. We also appreciated the after sales service and communication to see if we were happy with our purchase. Mike even returned to repair a few of our existing , older shutters for us.
Gotcha Covered offers excellent customer service and a quality product. Thank you! D & M

We at Gotcha Covered always strive to go above and beyond the customer service experience and we glad to see we are continuing to do so! Thank you very much for the great review and ratings that you provided us. Please spread the word!! Mike

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Shade

After reading great reviews on Homestars, I contacted Gotcha Covered Durham about a shade for our back patio door and they did not dissapoint. I sent an inquiry through their website in the evening and received a call back within the hour. Mike came to our house to discuss our options and we ended up settling on a zebra shade. The shade was delivered and installed effciently and on time. It looks great in our home and has really completed our living room. We wouldn't hesitate to use Gotcha Covered Durham again or recommend them to others.

Many thanks for your great review and we are glad you're appreciative of the customer service that was provided to you.

Cyndi in Orleans
Cyndi in Orleans
1 review Oshawa, ON

Blinds

Exceptional customer service. Great quality products. We bought blinds we had never seen before. Clean installation. We get a lot of compliments on the blinds. We will be buying from Mike again

Thanks for the great review provided! We do our best to provide exemplary customer service and products to all our customers. We're glad that you are appreciated of our work done for you. Mike

Louise Brown
Louise Brown
1 review Oshawa, ON

Shutters on bedroom windows

Mike and his team were fantastic from start to finish! Very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and an extreme pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend them to all and will be using them again in the future!

We are really glad that you're happy with product you bought and great customer service provided. It really turned out nice for all your rooms!! Looking forward to your next project, too!
Mike
www.gotchacovered.com/durham-east

Betty in Orillia
Betty in Orillia
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Faux wood blinds

We wanted to replace all our draperies with faux wood blinds and Gotcha covered responded to my email contact immediately and provided excellent advice. Mike delivered and installed all our new blinds in the time frame he promised. They are beautiful. We would highly recommend Gotcha covered.

Thank you very much for the great review and rating given and really appreciative of the acknowledgement of the exceptional (end to end) customer service provided to you. Hope you enjoy the window treatments for many years to come! Gotcha Covered Durham https://www.gotchacovered.com/durham-east/

Terry L
Terry L

We had blinds installed

Mike was amazing! On time and his explanation and to what was best for us worked! I have cats and shears don't work. He recommended the best for us and we have had no problems since. Wish I had done this sooner.

Such a lovely gentlemen...and I like the fact that he is the owner / consultant and installer...he knows his business! I love dealing with a small family owned business!

I would never go anywhere else, but Mike!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Blinds and shutters

I called Michael after seeing so many positive reviews on various sites and I have to add my positive review for the experience I had with Gotcha Covered Durham. Michael came out to give me a quote soon after I called to request one and then kept me informed on the progress of the order all along the way. He responded immediately to my emails or phone calls. Both Michael and Albert did an excellent job with the installation of my blinds and shutters. Michael even went above and beyond when he offered to drive out to Cobourg to install the blinds as soon as they came in even though we were still waiting for the shutters and also offered to drive out to Cobourg again to bring the shutters the day they came in so Albert could install them right away since he was already working in my area.

Window coverings- roller shades

We recently used Mike with Gotcha Covered and selected 4 new roller shades for our main floor. They look great and we are so happy with our choice and purchase. Mike was excellent from start to finish. He was very fast to respond to all inquiries/questions, accommodating and patient when we were slow to pick a fabric. We would use Mike again and highly recommend him!

Thanks for your great review and ratings and we're glad that you are appreciative of the level of customer service that was provided to you recently. Hoping you will spread the word!!

More about Gotcha Covered Durham

CUSTOM BLINDS & SHADES IN DURHAM EAST Serving Whitby, Oshawa, and Courtice Blinds or shades? Pattern or solid? Valance or Cornice? Choosing window treatments for your home can be a confusing task. We are here to help! Our consultative approach to window treatments will help you narrow down your options ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Oshawa?