Express Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB T3K 0T1
Garage Doors & Hardware
Express Garage Doors Ltd.

Reviews for Express Garage Doors Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Terrific Service

I called Express at 2:00 and I was told a technician would be over between 3 -5 the same day. Alexei was at my home just after 3:00 took the information needed had my new weather stripping in shortly after
Alexei was professional polite and efficient. Had Sanitizer available for us both for the CC transaction. I would Highly recommend this company for
your garage door needs. Very Impressed !

Ashley/Stephen in Prince George
Ashley/Stephen in Prince George

Garage door cable repairs

We called Ron for a estimate and he was quick to come by and provide us a great rate and could do the work on the spot. He did a great job on the repair and went over all the work he did with us upon completion. We would definitely have him do more work if needed.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Door Repair

My door was very noisy and sometimes it would open back up on right before closing.
I called to service and the tech was at my place within couple hours.
Ron pointed out that my has garage shifted and the door rubbed against the frame, creating friction that prevented the machine from closing the door.
He had lubricated the door and adjusted the rails.
Now it's noise free and finally closes properly.

John in Edmonton
John in Edmonton

Great company

Express was very responsive to getting us a quote in a timely fashion. We set an install date and they were promt and on time. Excellent product and support. I can only say positive comments about the whole experience and look forward to recommending Express to my Freind and family if they require there services.
Great service. Great product and great experience.

More about Express Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Door Specialist In Calgary And Surrounding Areas. Residential & Commercial Expertise. Locally owned company. Please Contact For A Free Estimate.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?