Royale Renos

Reviews for Royale Renos

JBCmama in Oshawa
JBCmama in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Didn't return as promised to fix the shoddy work!

I asked the owner to assemble a basketball net I purchased at Costco. We paid and after, realized he didn't put it together properly. He has flaked on his promises returns numerous times. I feel jipped

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

dont lose your money

they came to quote me on a job , they quoted one amount when I met with them the price went up significantly, I agreed, don't know why, but when they started they did not know how to do the work I wanted done, then they wanted more money, I had already paid more than half of the quote, when I refused to give more monet they left my house a mess, don't use them I lost money, did little work which wasn't done correctly

Alka in Toronto
Alka in Toronto

Washroom Reno

After we were disappointed in the bathroom renovation done by a previous contractor, I contacted Royale Renos. They were caring and flexible and agreed to complete the work that included removing and replacing the shower floor and tiles. In two days, he had Adam begin the job! He was skilled, organized and professional. We were very pleased with the beautiful completed shower. We plan to have this company help us with future projects and we would definitely recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen

I’ve been wanting my dream kitchen forever and Royale Reno’s gave me exactly what I wanted. It’s the most beautiful kitchen I’ve ever seen and I’m proud to say it’s MINE. Daniyal was the nicest contractor I’ve hired in a very long time. He was punctual and got the job done in a small time frame which is super rare for a contractor. Thank you Daniyal for all your hard work and I’ll highly recommend him to all my friends and family. I’ve never been happier because cooking feels amazing now.

More about Royale Renos

Royale Renos is a leading provider of home renovations / contracting in the Durham region, we thrive to provide quality work and reliable service to our customers.
Looking for Design/Project Management pros in Oshawa?