Royale Renos

Oshawa ON L1K 2V6

Review for Royale Renos

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen

I’ve been wanting my dream kitchen forever and Royale Reno’s gave me exactly what I wanted. It’s the most beautiful kitchen I’ve ever seen and I’m proud to say it’s MINE. Daniyal was the nicest contractor I’ve hired in a very long time. He was punctual and got the job done in a small time frame which is super rare for a contractor. Thank you Daniyal for all your hard work and I’ll highly recommend him to all my friends and family. I’ve never been happier because cooking feels amazing now.

More about Royale Renos

Royale Renos is a leading provider of home renovations / contracting in the Durham region, we thrive to provide quality work and reliable service to our customers.
Looking for Design/Project Management pros in Oshawa?