Flooring Wizard Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T3E 6T4

Reviews for Flooring Wizard Inc.

terry m.
terry m.
2 reviews Black Diamond, AB

Hardwood floor finishing

Marco did an excellent job. He did quality workmanship and is dedicated to his profession. I would highly recommend flooring wizard for any hardwood flooring.

Thank you Terry for your kind words. It was a pleasure!!!

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary

hardwood removal and install new hardwood

Marko and his crews were very professional, reliable and extremely efficient. Their estimate was very competitive, the crews were quick and the complete job was left in a very clean condition which usually does not happen under normal construction procedures. I will hire Marko to do more for work in our house and would recommend him to anybody that requires more floor work. Chris K.

Good evening Helen & Chris, thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. It’s so nice to hear that you are satisfied with our work. Enjoy in your new floor!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hardwood floor refinishing

Flooring wizard Inc provide the best service for DUSTLESS Sanding and Refinishing Hardwood floors and stairs all over Calgary and Surroundings.
They have reputation to do quality work I would highly recommend

Thank you so much!
Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

Barb in Calgary
Barb in Calgary

Refinishing of existing hardwood floors

Flooring Wizard resanded and restained our existing maple hardwood floors. We decided for a new look, going from natural maple to a walnut colour. LOVE THE NEW LOOK! Marko our contractor did a great job with making us the right stain until we were satisfied. I would do this renovation again. Once again THANK YOU MARKO FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new floor!

Jake Pavlovic in Calgary
Jake Pavlovic in Calgary

Amazing Flooring

Marko is true professional, responsible, flexible, and most importantly gets the job done perfectly. I would recommend him highly for your home or business flooring. Flooring Wizard did hardwood in my house, removal of old floor, installation of hardwood and finally finishing

Many thanks for your review and recommendation Jake, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Filip Borac in Trail
Filip Borac in Trail
1 review Trail, BC

Hardwood and vynil

Did a fantastic job installing hardwood at my parents' house that I had him then install vynil flooring at my apartment. Went above and beyond to ensure I had the best quality flooring at the best price. Finished in a timely manner as well. Great work overall. I would highly recommend.

Hi Filip! We are so glad that you and your parents are satisfied with our work. Thank you for your review!

More about Flooring Wizard Inc.

We are a small flooring company based in Calgary with over 10 years of experience in Canada and Europe. Flooring is our true passion. It is not just a thing you walk on, flooring is a part of the heart called home. Our priorities are to deliver top quality craftsmanship to our customers and durability which leads to long term satisfaction.