Jorge Melo Services

Reviews for Jorge Melo Services

cfirefly1974
cfirefly1974

Front walkway Demolition

Jorge was very friendly and showed great patience with my many questions. He showed up on time and most importantly he completed the job on the confirmed date and time. His work was fantastic! My walkway is perfect. I would recommend Jorge to my family and friend. He also made sure that the area was clean before the end of each work day.

it was our pleasure ?

saial1456
saial1456

Floor

Jorge made my ugly floor look amazing he's a great craftsman I would recommend him highly finished under the estimated time and left everything clean he's very professional and takes pride in his work very pleased.

thank you. it was my pleasure