Ryans Demos

Reviews for Ryans Demos

R Maccarone. in Oakville
R Maccarone. in Oakville

House demolition

Great company and Ryan was easy to work with, kept on schedule and worked with me to fit my budget. Would recommend to anyone looking for demolition or disposal work.

ranjit
ranjit

Removal parquet, Tile on main floor and Masterbath

Ryan and his crew were very punctual, professional and a pleasure to deal with.They keep the work site very tidy and did a great job with the removal and disposal of the material. They were very fast and efficient.

Prices were by far the most reasonable and affordable.

They also removed a complete master bathroom with ease with very short notice. Price was very reasonable and accommodating to my budget.

I am very pleased with thier work and have already hired them for my next job

Renee in Mississauga
Renee in Mississauga

Interior home demo

Recently hired Ryan's Demos for an interior house demo. Ryan's company was very reasonably priced, they were professional, punctual, reliable and very easy to work with. The job site was left very clean and I was more than pleased with the work completed. I would recommend Ryan's Demos to anyone looking for demolition or junk removal.

Nelly
Nelly

Condo Demolition

I am an interior designer and as such, I've worked with dozens of contractors over my career. I hired Ryan and Garrett to assist with a condo demo for a client but they were fully booked so I was forced to go with my second choice. Unfortunately the second choice was extremely unprofessional and unprepared for the job and I was forced to let them go. Ryan and Garrett came in the following week to finish the job and they were well worth the wait.

They were prompt, neat and considerate of the fact that other residents were being impacted by the demolition work. There were certain things they were not able to do but they explained why and I appreciated the fact that they were honest and didn't risk damage to the property. They left the work site and surrounding areas neat and tidy (see pics below) and communicated well with me throughout the process. I will definitely work with them again.

Juan in Mississauga
Juan in Mississauga

Professional, reliable , competitive and done to perfection

I hired Ryan without having any previous reference about his company or the quality of his services and solely based on his very well written online Ad- no regrets! On a very short notice he came to meet and assess what I wanted to get done. He was quick in presenting me with different options to get the job done in a fast, cost-efficient and professional way. He began the job on schedule and finished well before his own deadline. My place was left clean, organized, and looking much better than what I though. He saved me money while doing his job by being careful in not damaging things around the demo area that were very susceptible of breaking in the demolition process. I was extremely satisfied with the outcome of his job, how professional and entrepreneurial he is, the quality of his service, how much he cares about his customer and how much he strives to do the job to the customer's standards. I was so well impressed that I hired him already a second time. I am looking forward to have Ryan to help me with my next projects at home. This type of service, person and job quality is nowadays a rare-to-find. Congratulations Ryan and I look forward to using your demo and reno services again. Juan Felipe.

Easton Homes Inc.  from Mississauga
Easton Homes Inc. from Mississauga

Demolition

Ryan was available to come and check out the job with short notice, and performed the work quickly and efficiently in order to keep our project on schedule. Well priced, extremely happy with his service.

Garrett in Mississauga
Garrett in Mississauga

Demolition projects

I hired Ryan to take care of a large demolition project in collaboration with my company. He was very polite and took a very hands on approach. His price was great ( better than the other quotes I got from other potential subcontractors) and the work was completed on time. He left the jobsite clean and his workers were also cordial and hard working. Would definitely recommend to others and will use him and his company again when we need large scale demolition projects done.

More about Ryans Demos

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL DEMOLITION & DISPOSAL SERVICES AT THE BEST RATES IN THE GTA. CALL TODAY !
Looking for Demolition pros in Mississauga?