BE GOLD BUILDING MAINTENANCE

Handyman Services
Vancouver BC V5Z 4C2
HomeStars  >  Blinds Cleaning & Repairing in Vancouver  >  BE GOLD BUILDING MAINTENANCE

Reviews for BE GOLD BUILDING MAINTENANCE

Richard
Richard
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Added a downspout to the gutter on my house

Kevin is polite, and thorough. It took a while to get him to show up, but his work was fine.

Hi Richard,

We’re glad you are happy with the work Kevin did. I know you attempted to negotiate the price which ended up slowing the process down. Thanks for deciding to choose us in the end, we appreciate your business.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Chimney repair

I appreciated the fact that they showed up right away when I had an urgent issue. They were able to immediately address the problem and make the necessary improvements. The result is very satisfactory. I would use them again.

uiyukymouoI8j
t tyoyl
umiHi Dave,
We're glad that we could satisfy your request in a timely matter, as our customers needs are top priority for us here at Be Gold.

Take care,

debsvedic
debsvedic
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

replacing glass on a cabinet for crystal

I needed replacement glass for a cabinet containing crystal. They were able to match up the glass perfectly since this is a very old cabinet. The representative was very polite and did an excellent job of installation.

Hi,

we appreciate the kind review. In a city filled with choices, we thank you for choosing us.

Sincerely,

Dustin C.
Dustin C.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Minor electrical and thermostat repair

Kevin and his team at Be Gold responded to my call for help within minutes of my posting.
Kevin was professional and was able to come in as early as the next day, being a tenanted unit I needed to give the 24 hours notice.

WIthin 48 hours, the problem was resolved and a very happy tenant emailed me saying that he Be Gold team was prompt, courteous, clean and most importantly handled everything efficiently and professionally.

I have recommend Be Gold to friends and will be using them when I need additional work in my rental unit or my home.

Thank you, thank you!

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the thoughtful review and giving Be Gold the opportunity to provide you with one of our excellent services.

We appreciate you thinking of us for the referrals! I can assure you we will provide them with the highest quality of services.

Kind regards,

omar_idrees
omar_idrees
0 reviews Surrey, BC

IKEA Set up

Very Good job , very professional . Very good work with a good price . I would highly recommend to some one who is moving

Hi Omar,
Thanks for choosing Be Gold Building Maintenance as your trusted handyman service. We're glad we can help.

Thanks,

2 reviews Surrey, BC

Fixing blinds, toilet, and putting up curtains

Kevin came out to do the following below that had been bothering me for years. Very personable. Was able to come out on Saturday to fix issues.

Already referred to someone else.

- Fix curtain rods on vertical blinds.
- Drill holes in cement ceiling for hanging curtains.
- Fix toilet flush.

Hi AJ,
We like to make the effort to accommodate each customers individual needs- even if that means seeing you on a Saturday. Thanks for your business and taking the time to recommend our services.

Sincerely,

Gutter repair

My gutter system was leaking and they repaired it for me quickly and efficiently.
Job well done!

Hi Aj,

I'm glad you were satisfied with our services and that Kevin could provide the quick and efficient service you were looking for. Please don't hesitate to contact us to let us know where you feel we could have improved.

Best wishes,

elliepashandi
elliepashandi
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Roof and gutter maintenance

Roof was washed. Gutters were damaged so they've been fixed and cleaned.
They paid attention to the details of the work.

It was great working for you Ellie. We very much appreciate your business and I am glad you were so satisfied with our work.

Best Wished,

Zoran
Zoran
0 reviews Delta, BC

Electricity repair

Excellent job professional and friendly showed up on time and did extra work no charge will recommend them to everybody

pleasure working with you Zoran. thanks

More about BE GOLD BUILDING MAINTENANCE

Services we provide but not limited to:

Renovations
Painting
In-suite Services
Leak Repairs

*24 hour emergency repairs available*

Handyman Services, Blinds Cleaning & Repairing, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Plumbing, Renovation Cleaning, Snow Removal, Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs, Window & Gutter Cleaning, Skylight Installation & Repair, Chimney Sweeps, Mold Detection & Removal, Mirrors & Glass, Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, Children's Furniture, Chimney Build & Repair, Drain Services, House Cleaning Exteriors, Landscape Lighting, Lawn Maintenance, Lighting, Locks & Locksmiths, and Junk Removal
Building Maintenance, Exterior Cleaning, Repairs and Renovations
Be Gold Building Maintenance takes great pride in what we do and how we can service our clients better. With our quality guarantee and our amazing team we provide top notch service all over the lower mainland.
Please call or email for your free estimate today!
2017
Cash, Cheque, E-transfer
Vancouver/ North Vancouver/ West Vancouver/ Burnaby/ Richmond/ New Westminster/ Delta/ Surrey
WSB