Express Appliance Repair In Winnipeg

W.L.
W.L.
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Lousy workmanship

My issue is after doing a repair they don't stand by their work. I had a motor replaced in my dryer and after 10 loads the drum belt fell off. Now it did state that the motor had no warranty but the motor isn't the issue. Obviously the technician didn't replace the drum belt properly and won't come and fix without another service fee.

dusder
dusder
0 reviews East Saint Paul, MB

Caution

Should have looked at all the reviews on this company.

I had representative from Express Repair come to my residence to repair my fridge. The representative indicated he was not a refrigeration technician however indicated my cooling system was faulty and needed to be rebuilt. Costs estimated between $1200 and $1400 to repair. Called a couple days later and asked if they could make the repairs required. Michelle (I think she is some kind of manager) called back and indicated it would take 3 months to get parts and I should call the manufacturer. I asked Michelle to provide a documentation indicating the long delay so I had something to show the manufacturer. She refused and said it was against their policy. I then asked for a part number and she indicated she would send within 48 hours. Two weeks latter I followed up with Michelle about part number and she said they no longer fix fridges and to look up part number on line.
Not getting any service from ExpressRepairs I was forced to pay for another company to diagnose fridge issues. It will cost $500 to repair fridge.

Cindy f
Cindy f
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Do not use this company- money grab

the technician came to fix my Whirlpool Duet dryer. On the phone I gave the operator the error codes I found on my machine. I also showed Andres the technician these codes when he arrived. He spent 2 hours at my house with no success. He wanted me to pay for his time when he did not fix the dryer and wasn't sure what was wrong! I said I will pay when you fix it. He left after arguing and sent me an invoice. The accounts manager called and demanded payment and was very rude. I paid because she threatened to send a collection agency.

daniel in Winnipeg
daniel in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Feel missled

Wish i read all the reviews first. First there website says 59.99 or up for service call i got charged 90$ after tax.

Second I asked when I was booking what is the max price for the part as I gave them the exact model and part that wasent working on my washing machine. As I knew what it was and was told a max price. Tech arrives no parts and then gives me a price double the original max and tell me I owe $90 because he came. Took 20 minutes max. Most time spent writing a recipt.

Asked about if I get a new machine could I get the service call price back he said no only for the part.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

I did more than the service person

Service person came out, opened the top, looked around for 30 minutes, closed the washing machine, then googled what the problem was for 30 minutes then told me what he thought was wrong. I asked him what if it wasn't that issue, he shrugged his shoulders. He then told me what the issue was as per the manual. I did all of that AND ran diagnostic tests. He didn't even do that. Quoted me $404. I told him I'd just sell the machine and he tried to tell me how good it was. I told him not for a repair half the cost of the machine.

Ben in Winnipeg
Ben in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryer repair

Had the service man over , he said we needed a new timer switch. One was available in Winnipeg This was last Thursday. He said he might be back on Friday,but it would probably be Saturday. I gave him a $200 deposit and have not seen or heard from them since! In this day and age I am sure they could get a part quicker then that.Am not very impressed and recommendations are not likely

Hi Ben,
We are sorry to hear that. We apologize for the inconvenience.

More about Express Appliance Repair In Winnipeg

When you call Express Repair Winnipeg, you know you will receive quick and reliable appliance repairs at very competitive prices. We are available 7 days a week. We fix all makes and models. Fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, oven, stove repairs. 1-year warranty. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Winnipeg?