The Organized.life

Markham ON L3R 2K6

Reviews for The Organized.life

1 review Guelph, ON

Christmas Decorating

A HUGE thank you to Leanne, Daniella, and Rosemary for the outstanding job in decorating my home for the holidays. The amazing thing is that they used all my own decorations, set up my Christmas tree, and rearranged some of my furniture and decor to ensure that there was still a great flow in my home. I love holiday entertaining but with working full time I was getting overwhelmed with the thought of having to get the house decorated in time for the first of many festive gatherings. Not only was my home beautifully decorated, they were finished in hours!! Definite life savers! Will completely recommend these ladies to all my guests this season.

The pleasure was all ours, your home is absolutely stunning. Relax and enjoy the holiday season!

linda in Markham
linda in Markham

Organization GURUs!!!

Finally caved and called the ORGANIZED LIFE as I was unable to sort my junk room! After Rosemary stepped in, WOW!!! the room is now a showpiece. The team is fast efficient and beautiful. Such a positive experience. I will definitely be calling back. Well worth it!

Thanks Linda, ENJOY!

Enza in Brampton
Enza in Brampton

Downsized Home

What an incredible experience I had with Leanne and Rosemary. They provided me with a service which helped me so much. They downsized my mom from her home into my home. They helped pick furniture that would fit in my home and they consigned and donated my moms furniture and I can't express how quickly they worked to do this. Thank you ladies for the wonderful experience me and mom had with you both.

Enza, it was a pleasure working with both of you. Thank goodness Rosemary can speak Italian!! Wishing both of you all the best.

More about The Organized.life

Our passion in founding The Organized. Life came from our devotion to help people live a simpler life, surrounded by only the things they love. Combining our skills of interior decorating and home organization, we assist families and seniors to declutter and downsizing their estates. Our goal is to work ...