Pritty Landscapes Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Markham  >  Pritty Landscapes Inc.

Reviews for Pritty Landscapes Inc.

kellyli88880
kellyli88880
0 reviews Goodwood, ON

Renovated the pond

My old pond was not done professionally and I couldn't keep the water clean despite trying everything. After Tyler redid it what a difference! The pond is crystal clear all summer without a drop of chemical! And it's beautiful! I now have a favorite spot in the backyard :) now I wish I had made it bigger. And Tyler was very patient in helping me through the first fall maintenance. Even came twice to remove a pipe for me. Highly recommend!

Kelly,
We appreciate you taking time to express your satisfaction with Pritty Landscapes. Putting a smile on your face puts a smile on ours! We look forward to checking in on your pond in the spring!

The Pritty Landscapes Team

Alex
Alex

Build a Backyard pond.

Pritty landscaping built my backyard pond! The work habit, dedication, passion and imagination was 12 out of 10. If you are looking to built a waterfall or pond don't even consider calling anyone else but these guys!

Alex,
We appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction. Feedback like yours keeps the team highly motivated. We hope you enjoy your pond for years to come!
The Pritty Landscapes Team

More about Pritty Landscapes Inc.

Pritty Landscapes is a landscape design and build company serving the GTA and surrounding communities. We specialize in the creation of water features, natural landscapes, and outdoor living spaces.
***
We believe it is important to work together with nature when creating a sustainable landscape you will truly love.
***
We take great pride in serving our customers with authentic design, quality craftsmanship, and timely construction, providing the ultimate landscape experience.

Ponds & Waterfalls