Dream Chasers Construction Ltd

Reviews for Dream Chasers Construction Ltd

dr. Ali in Mississauga
dr. Ali in Mississauga

condominium Renovation

Dream Chasers Construction did a renovation of our Condo in Toronto . They truly listened to our needs and made sure to explain all possible options and limitations. Sam's crew who did the actual work, was reliable, courteous, hardworking and more importantly on time. While they were not the cheapest, the cost was worth it in the end. Dream Chasers Construction highly professional and trustworthy company.

Thanks Dr. Ali for your kind review. It was lovely working with you we had enjoyed the process for the best results we are looking forward to work with you again in the future !

VARAN
VARAN

Kitchen and Foyer Renovation

Sam and his team took over my nightmare renovation and brought the project to closure and I couldn't have asked for a better finish. They were punctual, clean and most of all thorough! Nothing was left unfinished and they exceeded all of my expectations! I highly recommend Dream Chasers LTD. to anyone for any size project. Sam can accommodate to your needs and will blow your mind with his innovative ideas and substance he provides through his vast experience and knowledge.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us , We appreciate HomeStars that introduced us to a great client like you. We 're glad you are enjoying your home renovation , It was a pleasure working with you and your partner ,we look forward to work with you again.

Shahira in Toronto
Shahira in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

First of all, communication is key. If you ever need a contracting company to advise, recommend and suggest where to go with an idea or concept you have - these are the guys. DCC does quality work and finished my Master bathroom beautifully.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us , It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to work with you again

Connie in Oakville
Connie in Oakville

Kitchen remodeling

We are extremely pleased and more than satisfied with the design and installation of our new kitchen by Dream Chasers Construction.  Sam was highly professional and knowledgeable, he visited our home immediately and suggested modification and design to suit our kitchen layout. Their cabinet installer and countertop installer did an excellent job. Sam and his crew were friendly and accommodated us to suit our schedule and still the work was completed on time

David
David

Bathroom renovation

Thank you for your great job! It's really living the dream washroom . PROFESSIONAL!!!....detailed, highly skilled at everything they did.
Sam gave advice and asked our input and decisions on many aspects of the reno. We worked as a team and made sure they had all of the materials they needed when they were ready for them to install which resulted in an impressive 3 week completion date!!
My wife and I are extremely happy with the end result and quality of work and after getting 6 other quotes and doing a lot of research, are so happy we chose Dream Chasers Construction and got Sam assigned to our job. Thanks so much!

Zia
Zia

Office renovation

I have used Dream Chasers Construction at my office framing and recommend them highly. Flexible, effective, professional and thorough are the first words I would use to describe their team.
Sam is a pleasure to deal with and helped me understand the project plan to address my needs as well as the schedule and cost.
They will be my first call!

VN stucco
VN stucco
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom renovation

Sam did a great job - he was meticulous and exacting. He was open to our ideas of what we wanted. He answered all our questions so we felt comfortable with all the work that needed to be done.I would recommend Dream Chasers Construction to all my friends.

Rene  in Hamilton
Rene in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Full Renovation

Sam and his crew were extremely fast at starting and finishing my projects. They worked 7 days a week 10 to 12 hours a day to get it done on time. He finished within budget which was great! The craftsmanship was amazing. Especially the tile work. BEST I've ever seen. I would highly recommend his company to anyone doing a reno project.

Khalid in Oakville
Khalid in Oakville

Major Home Renovation

We had a full home renovation , removing walls and restructuring the layout to create a new master suite with a sitting area and office space,bathrooms, kitchen ,The new open main floor for the kitchen and living + dining room is beautiful and the quality of the kitchen cabinets surpassed our expectations.

From the first meeting with Ssm, we were impressed with his scoping of the project and his follow-up. Sam gave us a price which was certainly not the cheapest but we wanted an experienced team and Sam was confident he could deliver. We were not in a rush as there was a lot of planning required.

We met the power contractor team of Sam and his crew were very impressed with the quality of their work. They were diligent, thorough and very fast. They are very hard workers and extremely responsive to our questions. They are very experienced and shared their knowledge/opinions with us so that we could make informed decisions. We can't say enough about our respect and appreciation for Dream Chasers Construction

Any issues were addressed immediately and courteously.

We needed help with the kitchen design and Sam was very helpful and responsive. He guided us through the process and reviewed our selection of flooring and other materials. We appreciated his expertise and advice throughout the process.

Even the billing process was smooth. Sam was professional and accommodating at all times.

In summary, we couldn't be happier with the service we received from The Dream Chasers Construction! The service we received was excellent from start to finish. The project was completed EARLIER than anticipated, we came out on budget, and our house looks amazing. We would not hesitate to recommend The Dream Chasers Construction to anyone!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us , We appreciate HomeStars that introduced us to a great client like you. We 're glad you are enjoying your condo renovation , It was a pleasure working with you and your partner ,we look forward to work with you again.

YYZ in Toronto
YYZ in Toronto

Condo Floor Tiling

I wanted my laminate flooring to be replaced with ceramic tiles. After contacting a number of contractors, I was most impressed by the proposal put forward by Sam of D.C.C. Ltd, which was one of the companies recommended by HomeStars. Sam was very professional and reliable in that he returned phone calls, and responded to text messages and emails on a timely basis. He gave feasible and reasonable options, and made sensible suggestions and solutions to solve floor and space-design problems that challenge owners of small contemporary condos in downtown Toronto. Sam helped me with tile design and colour selection, meeting property management requirements such as the required underlayment sound proof specifications, and providing me with advance notice for service elevator bookings. His workmen were very punctual, professional and hardworking. Sam also ensured that I was totally satisfied with the job, and after the major job was done, he returned to do the final touches to resolve all minor issues. The end result was excellent. My place looks fabulous! Thank you so much Sam, Dream Chasers Construction Ltd., and HomeStars!

More about Dream Chasers Construction Ltd

Dream Chasers construction giving you a full scope of design and build services. We have practical experience in Residential and Commercial projects. Whether you’re intending to do an entire house remodeling or simply you’re doing your floor remodeling, we have you canvassed for everything in the middle. We are Fully licensed & Insured contracting serving all GTA area Toronto, Oakville, Hamilton, Branford, Ancaster, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond hill…etc.

We appreciate each client; they rely on our genuineness, trustworthiness, and our integrity. We will never stop working to achieve your dream and vision. And will continue to take a stab at flawlessness in all that we do. Our central goal is to give brilliant, financially savvy extends in a convenient manner by drawing in and supporting high character, dependable, motivated, adaptable team

We put a big value on the significance of our shared connections and will keep on staying ALWAYS different, liberal and honest to goodness in our interchanges with all workers, customers, and trade-partners. We are experienced and completely safeguarded in services we provide. We mean to surpass client desires by meeting due dates, taking care of everything about giving the most elevated amount of work quality. We ensure the greater part of our additional material and transfers is reused appropriately, we ensure we make a special effort to our customer.

Visit our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Dreamchaser/