Father And Sons Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Father And Sons Flooring Ltd

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Replace Carpet on Landing

I am so grateful to these gentlemen. They scheduled me in for a very small job when no other installers were willing or would even return my messages. They fit me in around the end of another job they had. I had a badly stained carpet landing from my puppies. They advised me on the phone how best to rip out the piece until they could come and gave me a tip to sprinkle baby powder on the ground to remove any residual odour. When they came the showed up with really good quality underpad, cut my carpet remnant and attached so you could not see any joins and very carefully cleaned up and removed all my dirty carpet. They did a great job and were very pleasant. So happy to have found them.

On behalf of us at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - we greatly appreciate your kind words and kind review Susan. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our work and we are happy that you are completely satisfied. We always like to do our best as possible and make everything as perfect as we can. If you ever need assistance in the future we will be more than happy to help. Stay safe and healthy and thank you again!

knscott529 in Oshawa
knscott529 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Excellent in Every Aspect

Excellent customer service, communication, very fair price, very professional. We will be giving Father & Sons our business again and highly recommending them to others.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and kind words. We are happy that you are satisfied with our carpeting work and process from start to finish. We will be more than happy to be of assistance in the future with your carpeting needs - we are just a call/email/text away! Stay safe and healthy and thank you again!

Filomena
Filomena

Beyond Excellent

A year plus later, my carpet looks as beautiful as the day it was installed. More important than their competitive pricing is the remarkable service. Beyond professional what they add is a personal touch that makes you feel that you are their #1 customer. I had such a hard time deciding on colour and level of carpet to go with. They were patient and provided excellent details and advice. An absolute joy to deal with. It's remarkable that in today's market  you can get this kind of service. Sean and Chris truly keep the concept of a family company alive and provide a great product and remarkable service.

On behalf of all of us at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - We thank you so much Filomena for taking the time to review us and share your experience. Great to hear the carpet is looking just as good as they day we installed it. We hope you healed up 100% from the injury you had and wish nothing but the best and excellent health! It was a pleasure to do the project for you and if you need any further projects down the road, we're always a call or email away! Thank you again and stay safe and healthy!

K Ward
K Ward
1 review Montague, PE

EXCELLENT~

EXCELLENT customer service, GREAT product, and HIGHLY professional!!! I really can't say enough... I called about 5 places and these guys really outshone the competition by a lot!!! It was really a no-brainer!

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring - Thank you for the kind words Kris. It was great working with you through the whole process from start to finish. We are truly lucky working with such amazing clients. We are glad you are happy with the carpeting results and hopefully we won't have to do any work there for many years to come - but if you do ever need anything - never hesitate to call or email us. Thank you again and stay safe and healthy!

MANDA
MANDA
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

AMAZING

AMAZING SERVICE
Sean was wonderful to deal with, communication was great, they had a great quality of carpet and underpadding. They showed up on time, did great work and cleaned up after themselves as well. The cost was very well priced and I highly recommend them. I had used another provider for our upstairs and will have them back to redo them as they were not as good as Father and Sons Flooring. For the price and service you cannot go wrong- I am very satisfied and my carpet looks and feels amazing. I hmmed and hawed a lot about which colour and Sean was very patient and even spoke with me after hours when I wanted to change my mind (I ended up sticking with the original colour I chose and am glad I did) but it was after hours and he went above and beyond to assist me. GREAT SERVICE!!!!

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - we like to thank you for your very kind words and review Amanda! You picked a great colour and considering the colour differences between the two - it matches really well with your other flooring - and does feel great. When it comes to our customers homes or businesses- we understand the selection is very important as generally it's something that you have to live with for many years to come - so quality, appearance and the work we do has to be great! Anytime we are available - we always do our best to help anyone we provide services too - it's hard to find that in the world today! You were amazing to work with through the whole process and thank you for your kindness, positive energy and again taking the time to review us! If you ever need us for carpeting again in the future, we're a call/text or email away! We truly appreciate it! Stay safe and healthy! (Shawn but I won't hold it against you! :))

Fang
Fang
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet replacement

Excellent work Chris and Shawn with carpet supply and installation for my bedrooms and hall! I do not hesitate to recommend them to those who need their services. Thanks Chris and Shawn!

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, thank you for choosing us for your carpet replacement Fang and taking the time to write a review for us. We hope all the moving and other renovations go very smooth for you and your family! It was a pleasure working with you, your wife and your lovely daughter who supervised us here and there from start to finish on the job! Stay safe and healthy and if you ever need anything in the future feel free to reach out to us anytime! Thank you again Fang!

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Replaced carpet on stairs

Love this company.
Very quick responses.
Very fair pricing.
Delivered the quote earlier than they said they would have it done. Which never happens for us.
Showed up when they said they would AND were sooo clean. They didn’t just tidy they vacuumed. I haven’t had a work area left so cleaned before.
If you need carpet replaced or added to your home these are the people to do it.

Thank you so much for your kind review. On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - our main goal is to make sure you are happy from quote until completion! We do our best to leave your home as neat and clean as it was prior to us doing our work. Hope you and your family stay safe and healthy and if you ever need carpeting in the future for basement/other areas, we will be more than happy to help! Thank you again.

Zeshan in Markham
Zeshan in Markham

Carpet replacement

Manage a property for a client overseas I was not able to attend the install, they professionally handled the entire removal and installation of carpet. Treated me like family and made me look good in front of my client. Good people highly recommend.

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, we like to thank you Mr. Zeshan Mirza for the kind review. Aside from being an absolutely amazing Realtor, you are also a great person. If anyone reading this review or response needs a great agent, I assure you Zeshan Mirza (just google him) will take care of you as I experienced a true class act professional from start to finish and hope to be of help with future projects. Stay safe and healthy!

BJ
BJ

Condo carpet installation -living room and bedroom

Shawn provided a free carpet installation quote. Quote included removal of old carpet and cleaning up. They were clear and transparent in their quote.
I wasn't sure which carpet to choose and Shawn patiently answered all my questions and addressed my concerns- he is very knowledgeable. Shawn and his team did an absolute stellar job on the day. Very professional and punctual.
They got rid of the old carpet and vacuumed the whole area. From quote to completion I had no complaints. I'm a very satisfied customer and I would not hesitate in recommending their service.

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, we appreciate the kind words Bobby! Every interaction was pleasant and we are truly lucky to have such awesome clients as yourself. Thank you for taking the time to review us and sharing your carpeting experience! Stay safe and healthy!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Carpeted stairs

Great customer service and workmanship! They were extremely accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Prices were also very reasonable. They were respectful not only to us but also of our house and took great care when installing the carpet. We only use them going forward.

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, we truly appreciate the time taken to write the review and kind words! We strive on any carpet job from quote to completion an excellent experience! Stay safe and healthy!

More about Father And Sons Flooring Ltd

Need carpet? Well you've found the right guys.

Areas include(but not limited to) Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Bowmanville, Port Perry, Courtice, Markham, Stouffville, Scarborough, Aurora, Newmarket and all surrounding areas in the Greater Toronto Area!

We've saved our customers hundreds & thousands of dollars when comparing quotations provided by 'the competition'. Unlike the competition, we don't just sell the carpet, our professional team installs it also.

How can we offer such great savings? Unlike the competition, we keep our overhead costs to a minimum while delivering absolute professional results. Also because of our amazing Shop At Home Shop Experience. Your room is the showroom because we bring our carpet & flooring samples to you when you call us (416-931-8887)! Large selection & many styles. Our savings become your savings. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Our Price are AMAZING. Our carpet/flooring quality and installation is amazing!

We've got all the right tools, equipment, team and expertise to professionally install your floor.

We always greatly appreciate referrals and positive feedback from our clients.

We do not sell any defective or second-grade flooring. We provide a one year installation warranty(although there shouldn't be any issues for many years).

Call us for your Free Measurement and Quote Today! 416-931-8887 or e-mail info@fnsflooring.com

Residential & Commercial.

***

Father and Sons Flooring Ltd is proudly Canadian owned and operated. With decades of experience in the flooring industry, we have an in-depth and superior understanding of flooring.

One room, one floor, one house, one building, banquet halls, office buildings or hotels - our seasoned professionals have worked in all these environments delivering excellent results in very timely fashions.

We also offer wholesale flooring materials, supplies and other products to installers and retailers.

***

Our name was inspired by the late great Nick M. With over 30+ years in the flooring industry, he successfully installed millions of square feet of flooring throughout Toronto/GTA and Ontario. His knowledge and expertise was not only passed down to his children over the last several decades, but also to friends and others in the flooring industry. He treated every son, as his son. Any client/customer, as his family. His honesty, integrity, kind, golden heart, sense of humor and exceptional work habits are a major inspiration to us. Every project was completed to his perfection and embedded in the core of Father and Sons Flooring LTD.