Slate Electric Inc

Slate Electric Inc

Reviews for Slate Electric Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Electric Vehicle (E/V) outlet in garage

I had Luis, from Slate Electric Inc., drop in at my home to quote me on installation of a 30 Amp, 240V E/V outlet in my garage. Later, he forwarded a complete, and very competitive quote for the job, which included an ESA inspection, all materials, labour and taxes. After I gave him the go-ahead, he was able to schedule my job within a week, or so.
He arrived promptly, according to an agreed schedule and had the entire job completed with 2 hours - and this included moving 2 circuits into our existing pony panel, to accommodate the new 30A double breaker in the main (100 Amp) panel! I found Luis to be very knowledgeable, fast and efficient, taking a great deal of pride in his work. When he completed the job, it was obvious it was done by a true professional. The ESA inspector arrived a few days later and was in-and-out of the house in minutes. Later in the week, Luis forwarded the completed ESA inspection report for our records.
Originally, I was a bit concerned that we wouldn’t be able to install an E/V outlet on our 100 Amp Service, but Luis was quick to analyze the existing loads and balance everything between the 2 panels. As of this writing, we’ve had no electrical issues and the E/V outlet is functioning exactly as required.
If you’re looking for an honest, hard-working, fast and details-oriented Electrician, Luis is your man!

Rewire of house / add pot lights (interior / exterior)

Very clean and quality work! No “surprise” costs at the end of the project. Provided smart home options as well. Rewired entires house in addition added pot lights, under cabinet lighting and outdoor lights. Really happy with the work!

Thank you so much for the great review. It was my pleasure to have the work completed for you.

More about Slate Electric Inc

Servicing the GTA for just over 3 years We are a small business with alot of experience. Slate Electric Inc is based on referrals. We've completed alot of beautiful projects & Commercial spaces. No job is too small.
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?