Kolbeh Building Innovation & Design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
ON L3T 0C7
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Richmon Hill  >  Kolbeh Building Innovation & Design

Reviews for Kolbeh Building Innovation & Design

Mehdi Y.
Mehdi Y.
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen and cabinetry

I had a pleasant journey working with Kolbeh Building and innovation & Design during the whole construction period. Although it was my first experience with them, they earned my trust by backing up their promises and
being responsible toward whole project. Their timing was absolutely admirable and they were very helpful opening our minds to new and creative solutions. I'm very satisfied of the results and we pretty much enjoy
viewing their beautiful work every day. I strongly recommend them to give it a try and let them take the pressure off your shoulder and get the job done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bedford P.
Bedford P.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Complete kitchen project

When you have a contractor who gives you peace of mind, with extremely good price and professional, excellent job, hold on to him.
It is a bellessing from God.
They won't waste your time, money and at the end of each day when coming back from work, your wife has nothing but good things to say about the crew.
Thank you for everything guys.

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

selon.ashouri
selon.ashouri

Kitchen renovation

I would like to thank this company and its team for the great job they did for me. This conpany made my kitchen look very different. The job was incredibly neat and clean.
Perfect timing
Awesome design
Nice materials
And wonderful team
Are important factors that I, personally saw while working.

I will recomand you to everyone for sure.

Thanks a lot again

The team here at Kolbeh Building Innovation & Design is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the finest cabinet designer in Great Toronto Area.

More about Kolbeh Building Innovation & Design

At Kolbeh Building Innovation & Design, one of our specialties is design and development of building interiors and exteriors. Our design is original and beautiful and the selection is diverse, providing a look to complement any individual style.
We are constantly improving new feature while keeping functionality and efficiency as our main objective.

From the very beginning, we have kept a position of respect and commitment to the environment. Our partner’s industrial plants have been in harmonious coexistence with an agricultural sector that requires environmental responsibility. We use sustainable, recyclable materials in our products and environmentally-friendly manufacturing practices.