HomeStars  >  Decks in Hamilton  >  Elite Decks & Gazebos

Reviews for Elite Decks & Gazebos

John
John

back deck

Scott gave me a very accurate quote and followed up with obtaining the proper permits. He kept in touch throughout the permit process on a regular basis. The materials used were better than I expected. His work ethic and craftsmanship were top notch. He worked through some of the hottest and most humid days in July to ensure timely completion. Every small detail was meticulously finished and he kept the work site organized and safe. My deck is perfection and I couldn't have expected anything more. I would recommend Scott highly for any project.

John Vengris

Thank you very much John for your stellar review. I really wanted to produce something great for you, something that will provide enjoyment for many years to come. It's always nice to be able to develop such a great relationship with my clients! It has been a true pleasure to work with you on your project.

Chris
Chris

Two level deck.

We required a new deck to be built in our backyard and Scott was recommended to us through a friend. We met with him and we discussed layout, decking options, time frames and cost. We were very impressed by his knowledge and his ability to understand the vision that we were trying to achieve. We are not exactly handy people so it was very helpful that he could piece together our thoughts and build them into our the vision we were trying to explain.

Scott was professional and courteous from the start to the end of the project completing everything on time and within the originally quoted budget. We have been extremely happy with the results and would recommend Scott to family, a friend, or hire him again to work on another project.

Sincerely,

The Miles Family.

Thank you very much for the review. I have to admit, your project was one of my favorites. It was great to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

maikemc1
maikemc1
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

back yard deck renovation with privacy wall design and installation

Scott had quite creative ideas related to our renovation and was very helpful in the creation of the actual design. A couple of options were presented. He was easy to reach and communicated well regarding both costs and timelines. He provided prompt responses to my questions. He was very efficient from a time perspective, finishing within the timeline quoted, ahead of schedule in fact. He stuck to the budget presented. He was both very courteous and tidy while on the job. He additionally followed up a couple of months later to ensure that there were no outstanding issues and that we were still very satisfied.

He was a good choice for our renovation and I would happily recommend him for other outdoor construction projects.

It was a true pleasure to work with you and thank you very much for the review.

Jon
Jon

Deck

We are very satisfied with the work Scott did at our house. He was on time and on budget. He walked us through each step of the process and always kept us up to date. He kept the site clean and safe. He is the only contractor I’ve had that came 6 months after the job to check and see that everything was alright and that we were satisfied with his work. Scott takes pride in his craft and I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Jon!! It's always nice to work with a customers that knows exactly what they want and is well prepared, such as yourself. I am happy to provide something your family will enjoy for many years to come. Scott @ Elite Decks and Gazebos.

More about Elite Decks & Gazebos

Decks, gazebos and outdoor structures