Alpine Hardwood Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Mississauga  >  Alpine Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Alpine Hardwood Flooring

DS Construction
DS Construction

Hardwood floor refinishing

Victor is hands down the best hardwood refinisher I've ever had the pleasure to work with!

As a contractor in Toronto I am often in need of a hardwood refinisher, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with the job.

Victor is a consummate professional with an amazing attention to detail.

With Alpine Hardwood Flooring you know you won't be disappointed!

Peter W.
Peter W.

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Victor from Alpine Hardwood Flooring was absolutely fantastic. I had approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of hardwood to have resanded, restained and resealed. I wanted the floors to match as close as possible to the maple engineered floors I had just installed upstairs. The issues were that the downstairs floors were red oak and not factory finished floors and the colour was a brown but with a greyish tone. No small feat to match. Victor tried to mix a stain himself but didn’t feel the colour was close enough so he suggested a custom stain mixture be made by one of his suppliers. Bingo...it was a great match and I love the finished product even though I realized a perfect match was going to be impossible. The custom mixture put Victor’s schedule way behind but he never complained wanting a professional outcome. He showed up early each day and exhibited great attention to detail. He also has a top notch dust free sander that left the workplace clean. I would recommend Victor (Alpine) in a heartbeat and already have to many of my friends and neighbors. His pricing is also competitive. I love my brand new looking floors and know you’ll also get great results from Victor.

Yana
Yana
0 reviews Fergus, ON

New floors installing

Great quality, meticulous attention to the details, very professional
Cleaned the job site to perfection
Thank you very much, would recommend to anyone

Bryant Renovations
Bryant Renovations

Flooring

Alpine Hardwood Flooring has done numerous jobs for our company, Bryant Renovations Ltd. We have been calling on them steadily for the last nine years because we can rely on their quality and integrity.

More about Alpine Hardwood Flooring

Alpine Hardwood flooring offers high quality hardwood floor and stairs installation, refinishing and staining services. We offer our knowledge and skills, gained over 20 years of experience and 1 million square feet of flooring done, at your service. Quality is our top priority.

Give us a call today for a free estimate!