The Brothers Flooring

Reviews for The Brothers Flooring

byronshon
byronshon

Leveling and new flooring on Main & 2nd floor

Faddy and George and their team had worked hard for leveling and to install new flooring at my house and their work was practically perfect. They are best of best!! Would recommend all the time.

Thank you for your review Byron, Our goal at The Brothers Flooring is to have you as a customer for life. Our highly qualified team understand the importance of good customer service and quality work. Enjoy your new floors.

Lily
Lily

Flooring removal and installation of new hardwood flooring

The Brothers Flooring Inc., delivered what they promised. My floor looks beautiful; it’s a joy to walk on it and show it to my friends. The team worked long hours and diligently to complete the job within the timeframe promised. Faddy responded to all my questions (and I had many) promptly and was even able to get me a small discount on the flooring. Faddy, George, Amjed, Keon and Kevin were very professional, respectful and friendly, and were very easy to talk to and deal with. Even when I got in their way sometimes they never displayed any anger or displeasure. They listened to any comments/concerns I had and were able address them or explain to me why something couldn't be done in a particular way. They promptly removed all debris/garbage resulting from the removal of the old floor, and even washed my driveway clean. I am very pleased with the job they did and would definitely hire them again for any future project within their expertise. Thanks to the entire team.

Thank you for your fantastic and positive feedback. We try very hard to give all of our customers a perfect experience and appreciate the opportunity to provide excellent service. Your review has put a smile on all of our faces here at TBF. Again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and also allowing us the opportunity to work on your important renovations.
Looking forward to work with you in the near future again.

Michelle
Michelle

Bathroom tiling

The guys were very quick, precise and skilled! Will definitely be using them on jobs in the future!

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. it was pleasure working with you. we look forward to work with you again.

makeanote
makeanote

Bathroom tiling

Brothers came into my project short notice, They were able to tile the shower and surrounding walls in excellent time and quality. I really appreciate their efforts to do a very professional job.

Thank you Brad for the review. we hope your client will loves the work as much as you do and we look forward to work with you in the future.
Have a nice day

Lina_Nel in Etobicoke
Lina_Nel in Etobicoke

Fast, reliable, responsive

Faddy, George, and team did a fantastic job on my tile, 2’ x 4’ porcelain....not easy...and my vinyl plank flooring. Not to mention they were super responsive, fast and clean. Anytime there were extra items I requested...they were accommodating and more than fair. I will definitely use them again.

Nelson

Hi Nelson,
Thanks for the great review and for choosing The Brothers Flooring to assist you with your flooring needs. The number one priority at The Brothers Flooring is to always ensure that our customers are satisfied with both the quality of service provided to them and the high standard of our installation.
Enjoy your new floors and we look forward to work with you in the near future again.

Basement Bathroom Tiles

We needed our basement bathroom floors tiled in a quick time frame. Faddy was absolutely accommodating with our schedule and booked us in the following week. His tillers came in and did an amazing job! I was impressed by how fast and efficient they were. They laid down mats to protect my floors in my home. The tiles were laid beautifully. We are thrilled with how it turned out. Thank you so much. Would not hesitate to call Faddy again for any future projects we have in our home.

Mary

Hi Mary, thank you so much for your review. it was pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new floors and we look forward to work with you in the future.

karlkerba
karlkerba

Staircase

Faddy, George and the team were outstanding. They provided us with fast responses, multiple options and were open, honest and professional with us the whole way. We ran into issues that were not expected (mould) and these guys jumped in to help us out without question. Their work is second to none. The staircase was done beautifully with not a single issue, scratch or dent. Our floors are amazing, it feels like we are in a new home. The team was extremely friendly and kept us updated through out everything. Their craftsmanship and work ethics are second to none. We have used others in the past for our renovations but Faddy and George will be getting the call first from now on. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Thank you for your review Karl, Our goal at The Brothers Flooring is to have you as a customer for life. Our highly qualified team understand the importance of good customer service and quality work. Enjoy your new floors and stairs.
we look forward to work with again.

Faddy&George

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Repair floor boards

Faddy repaired several scratched floor boards in my condo unit a couple of weeks ago. The quality of the work was very good and it is not possible to see which boards were the replacement. The work took several hours and the price quoted was reasonable. I found Faddy to be honest in describing the repair that needed to be done and then doing the job well.

Hi J, thank you so much for the review. it's pleasure to work with you. The Brothers Flooring goal is to go above and beyond to make your experience with us a great one.
enjoy your new cando and we look forward to work with you in the future again.
Have a great weekend.

dave
dave

installed a new laminate flooring

Brothers flooring were very easy to deal with, they had the work done within a week of contacting them. Their work was excellent. They cleaned everything up prior to leaving and took any garbage with them.
I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Thank You so much Dave for the great review. it was pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new floors and we look forward to work with you in the near future.

Davinder
Davinder

Basement floor renovation

I had problems that required my basement floor to be dug up. I had contractors waiting to complete their work once tiling was completed. I called "The Brothers Flooring" and they were able to tile the floor within a couple of days. The finishing is great and the floor feels solid. They also guarantee their work for 3 years with materials up to 25 years. Gives me piece of mind. Thank you

Thank you Devinder for taking the time to write a review. it's a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new floor.

More about The Brothers Flooring

The Brothers Flooring been in the business since 2002 and has provided service for every type of Hardwood Tile Stone and Stairs installation. Whether it's standard homes, custom luxury homes or commercials. Our expertise is very fast, skilled , honest and over the years they have developed a team of professional installers.

Service the GTA