The Brothers Flooring

Reviews for The Brothers Flooring

karlkerba
karlkerba

Staircase

Faddy, George and the team were outstanding. They provided us with fast responses, multiple options and were open, honest and professional with us the whole way. We ran into issues that were not expected (mould) and these guys jumped in to help us out without question. Their work is second to none. The staircase was done beautifully with not a single issue, scratch or dent. Our floors are amazing, it feels like we are in a new home. The team was extremely friendly and kept us updated through out everything. Their craftsmanship and work ethics are second to none. We have used others in the past for our renovations but Faddy and George will be getting the call first from now on. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Thank you for your review Karl, Our goal at The Brothers Flooring is to have you as a customer for life. Our highly qualified team understand the importance of good customer service and quality work. Enjoy your new floors and stairs.
we look forward to work with again.

Faddy&George

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Repair floor boards

Faddy repaired several scratched floor boards in my condo unit a couple of weeks ago. The quality of the work was very good and it is not possible to see which boards were the replacement. The work took several hours and the price quoted was reasonable. I found Faddy to be honest in describing the repair that needed to be done and then doing the job well.

Hi J, thank you so much for the review. it's pleasure to work with you. The Brothers Flooring goal is to go above and beyond to make your experience with us a great one.
enjoy your new cando and we look forward to work with you in the future again.
Have a great weekend.

dave
dave

installed a new laminate flooring

Brothers flooring were very easy to deal with, they had the work done within a week of contacting them. Their work was excellent. They cleaned everything up prior to leaving and took any garbage with them.
I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Thank You so much Dave for the great review. it was pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new floors and we look forward to work with you in the near future.

Davinder
Davinder

Basement floor renovation

I had problems that required my basement floor to be dug up. I had contractors waiting to complete their work once tiling was completed. I called "The Brothers Flooring" and they were able to tile the floor within a couple of days. The finishing is great and the floor feels solid. They also guarantee their work for 3 years with materials up to 25 years. Gives me piece of mind. Thank you

Thank you Devinder for taking the time to write a review. it's a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new floor.

pbarbosa
pbarbosa

Main floor installation (engineered wood) and remodelling of stairs and pickets.

Overall, we were very satisfied with the communication and workmanship of the project...George especially has a good eye for detail and takes pride in his work...I would highly recommend them!

Thanks for your review Paul, Geroge is one of a kind where he prides himself in making sure every customer receives great customer service and quality work.
Enjoy your new floors and stairs.
have a nice day

Jing Z.
Jing Z.

Kitchen reno

Fantastic job! Finish everything on time. Just one phone call and show up in a timely manner! Great team!

Hi Jing, Thank you so much for your review. it's our pleasure to be part of your home renovation. enjoy your new floor and we look forward to work with you in the near future again.

lquirke
lquirke

Main Floor Tile and Hardwod Stairs

We wanted our main floor re-tiled and to replace carpeted staircase and upper floor with hardwood. Faddy came to view the project and provided a quote within a few days, while two other companies took nearly a week.
It was so easy to work with Faddy, he is very accommodating and always responds quickly to phone calls and texts. As for the workmanship, everything turned out just perfect. My staircase is curved and it is a very specialized process to convert them to hardwood. George, the stair expert, really knows his craft and did such an great job, it looks amazing.
Along the way we added a few extra lighting projects, namely potlights in the hallway, along the basement staircase and in the basement. When I wanted something extra done, Faddy arranged it and it was done within a few days.
I highly recommend Faddy

Hi Lquirke, Thank you so much for your feedback. it was pleasure working for you. The Brothers Flooring stand behind their work and we always want to keep our cousmter happy for life. Enjoy your new home renovation and we look forward to work with you in the future again.

EDS in Toronto
EDS in Toronto

Hardwood Floor Installation, Leveling and Staining/Painting of Stairs

We recently had The Brothers Flooring in to install new hardwood on the main floor and stain/paint our new stairs. Because it is an older home, we also asked them to level our floor. When I first reached out to Faddy, he setup a time to meet with me promptly and recommended their show room for some flooring options. The show room had enough variety and so many options to choose from. Needless to say, we are very pleased with the choice we went with.

Faddy and his team were able to come in within two weeks to install the floor. We really appreciated that they did not require a lot of notice before starting. They spent the first day leveling out the floor. Unfortunately, we were not able to clear our entire space of the furniture for this to be done but they were kind enough to work around that and move things around accordingly in order to get the floor leveled as much as possible. Faddy was also conscientious about calling me anytime something came up or anytime he wanted to run something by me first since I could not be in the house during the renovations.

The floor installation was great and quick. They stayed true to their timeline. There are a couple of areas that Faddy asked us to mark so that he can address them later on. We were very happy with their work and will have them back to finish our basement and floor on the 2nd floor.

Lastly, I have to talk about the amazing stain and paint job Faddy did one our stairs. He spent so much time taping everything and was very diligent throughout the entire process. He worked well into the evening a couple of days to ensure that things were completed before our scheduled rails installation date. We really appreciated all of his input and honesty throughout the entire process.

Thanks again and we look forward to having you back in a couple of weeks!

Hi Eliane,
Thanks for the great review and for choosing The Brothers Flooring to assist you with your flooring needs. The number one priority at The Brothers Flooring is to always ensure that our customers are satisfied with both the quality of service provided to them and the high standard of our installation.

We pride our self in providing our customers with the best quality hardwood and always ensure that at the end of the project our customers are 100% satisfied and Our goal at The Brothers Flooring is to have you as a customer for life.
Looking forward to see you guys again.
Enjoy new floor and stairs.

Condo laminate floor installation

Awesome work, Faddy was always in great contact with me which I appreciated, and got the job done in a timely fashion. His team came in at the right time, with a good price, and did a fantastic job.

Thank you so much Simon for the nice word. we appreciate your bussiness. enjoy your new floors and we look forward to work with you in the future.

Riz M.
Riz M.

Tile installation in three bathrooms and herringbone wood floors throughout!

You generally don't think of the word love when you think of contractors, however, I can honestly say that I am in love with the quality of work and friendliness offered by The Brothers Flooring Team. Faddy and George made my experience extremely easy and one I will always remember. I have already referred them to my family and friends and will continue to do so without hesitation. My project was done on time and within the quote provided, no hidden costs or fees or surprises. My bathrooms look amazing and the hardwood speaks for itself. If I could give 6 stars I would!! Use this team without hesitation.

Thank you Rizwan for your kind words :)
We are very glad that you're fully satisfied with the look of you floors and our workmanship. our goal to go above and beyond to make your experience with us a great one. we look forward to work with you again in the future.
Faddy& George

More about The Brothers Flooring

The Brothers Flooring been in the business since 2002 and has provided service for every type of Hardwood Tile Stone and Stairs installation. Whether it's standard homes, custom luxury homes or commercials. Our expertise is very fast, skilled , honest and over the years they have developed a team of professional installers.

Service the GTA