Sunny Shutter Inc

rmachanda in Ajax, Ontario
rmachanda in Ajax, Ontario
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent Service Commitment

We had blinds installed last fall and they were competitive in pricing and professionally installed. We requested specific adjustments and Clarence He managed it himself with great service and commitment.

Just recently, we ourselves had accidentally broken a panel and pin assembly. Clarence sent his team to assess, take the care of the issue back at the shop and managed the entire resolution. What a relief and sense of peace you get, when you have a trusted vendor that goes above and beyond.

Highly recommend them to anyone considering California Shutters.

Hi rmachabda

Thank your for your trust and your business!

H in Toronto
H in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Excellent work and customer service

Went the extra mile to do a high quality job at an affordable price.

Went the extra mile to do a high quality job at an affordable price.

Thank you. Sincerely, Yours very truly,

Harry Sarros

Thank you for your trust and your business!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Shutters product and installation

Ordered wood shutters similar to my old ones. Came looking like they were hand painted with brush strokes and dried paint drips. Looked cheap. Required them to be taken down and redone. They did (installation guy understood my concern seeing them) but after I was asked over the phone by office staff if I saw the sample...I did but the sample looked nothing like what I got. A week later returned to install. Still looked handpainted but at least better. Cleaning them the next day I noticed they were warped...definitely not factory made. Quality poor and will not last for ththe 25 year warranty I'm sure. Installation guys were helpful in finding solution with magnets to bottom part of door shutters.

Dirk in Whitby
Dirk in Whitby

Amazing Product and Fantastic Team!

Bill, Clarence and the entire Team did an absolutely fantastic job installing California Shutters throughout our house.

From the initial consultation and measurement to the final installation and clean up, everything was amazing and professional.

Highly recommend them to anyone considering California Shutters.

Amazing product at a competitive price.

Thank you , Dirk . It is our pleasure to work with you .

qflivingstone
qflivingstone
1 review Courtice, ON

Vinyl Shutters2000

Sunny Shutters made and installed vinyl shutters on all my windows. Absolutely fantastic service and quality shutters. I would 100 percent recommend this company.

Thank you Anna. It's our pleasure to work with you.

jguiyab
jguiyab

Vinyl shutters for windows and patio doors.

Clarence and his crew are very professional, very skilled in installing shutters. It took them only 4 hours to install the shutters for 7 windows and a patio door. The materials they used is warranted for 15 years.

Thank you , JoJo . It is our pleasure to serving our neighbors

Angela
Angela

Installed California shutters

They installed my California Shutters in a quick and efficient manner. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely reccomend them.

Thank you, Angela! Nice to work with you

kadarukishorekumar
kadarukishorekumar
1 review Oshawa, ON

California shutter installation

Clarence is very good person in terms of knowledge and customer satisfactions

We are very impressed with his work.

Thank you, your satisfaction is our goals.

Shutter installation - whole house

We are extremely happy with the Professional service and workmanship.
We delivery was schedule and was on time and the work was PERFECT!

Thanks to Clarence and his team.

Thank you , Bebsie. My pleasure to work with you !

More about Sunny Shutter Inc

Welcome to Sunny Shutter. BOB & Ali PRODUCED THEIR FIRST CUSTOM SHUTTERS IN A GARAGE AFTER MOVING TO TORONTO FROM THE EAST COAST OVER 20 YEARS AGO. Today, they employ over 20 highly skilled experts in a 8,000 sq ft custom shutter factory. Sunny Shutter honors true Canada craftsmanship. Every wood shutter and Poly shutter is 100% Made in the CANADA, with the highest level of quality control in the manufacturing process. We offer shaped shutters and factor direct options.

***

We have a shoowroom in the factory open daily for our customers to come and visit.