Arctic Spas Burlington

Hamilton ON L8E 5T9

Reviews for Arctic Spas Burlington

Private User reviews Baysville, ON

Customer Service

I often deal with Burlington hot tub as they supply the products for my older hot tub. However, we live up north so it is always by mail (delivering parts, asking questions etc.) We have always found them to be reasonable, excellent with customer service, offer amazing tips and so on. We would always refer them. We thank them for their excellent service, especially Jeremy.

Kylie and Jeff in Milton
Kylie and Jeff in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

A great investment for our family

Everyone at Artic Spas, from the sales agent, the managers and delivery crews made the entire process seamless, even though very difficult circumstances. We thank you for your professionalism and help in getting our family a hot tub to enjoy for years' to come!

Bkulbika in Oakville
Bkulbika in Oakville

Arctic Spa Hottub - Summit Epic

We purchased a Hot Tub last December from Arctic Spa in Burlington. We chose the Summit/EPIC model & Package that seats 7. We received great service from the purchase right up to the installation. And they put a great financial deal in front of us with lot's of incentives. We love the tub and would recommend Arctic Spa if you're looking for a positive experience.

Artic Spas in Hamilton
Artic Spas in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Hot tub

We had a great experience with Artic Spas..all questions were answered....always someone there to help..we would definitely send our friends and family there! We are now enjoying our spa!
Thanks Artic Spas

SPa Purchas

Very good transaction with arctic. Everything as expected, promises kept, delivery on time and smooth.

They even held the spa for 3 months until we were able to install it. Took the old spa away no charge. Upgrade the spa at no charge.

Oli
Oli

Mistake not buying an Arctic Spa to begin with

I bought a cheaper chlorine system tub from another company first without doing enough research and quickly realized it was a mistake. Fortunately, that company had a 30 day buy back guarantee - which I took advantage of after I visited the Artic Spa warehouse in Burlington. It's been near a couple weeks and the extra money for this nicer, larger tub - as well as the Spa Boy system - has been well worth it.

R. Preyra Mississauga
R. Preyra Mississauga

Love my new tub

I had an Arctic spa for years which worked great. I sold it 3 years ago and missed it so I bought a new Arctic Spa tub. I've had it now for a week and love it. Installation was flawless and on time and the price was reasonable based on the options I chose.
The Spaboy System is great and let's me control the spa through my app. The motors are super powerful and the spa is well built with a closed base so no animals and nest under it. I would recommend Arctic Spa Burlington and the Arctic Spa product without reservation.

Danny D in Hamilton
Danny D in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Delivery Service

I bought a hotub from Artic Spas primarily from their customer service department, as they are always in contact with me, making sure everytime he calls and the guys who dropped the hotub off, helped me set it up and gave me a crash course on maintenance procedures. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a hotub. I enjoy it, every night.

Dan-1644
Dan-1644

Finally stopped dreaming of owning a hot tub and I bought one!

I deal with chronic knee pain from a childhood injury which includes cramping muscles. So after dealing with that for 30 years my wife and I finally decided to bit the bullet and buy a hot tub. Her one requirement was that which ever tub we buy it didn't end up being an energy drain due to poor insulation.
After a lot of talking to people and reading the reviews I settled on Artic Spas. We have had the tub for a week now and we are very happy! The sales person (Chris) was not pushy and professional, the delivery crew was courteous and the few times I have had questions the staff have always quickly responded to me.
I would definitely recommend an Artic Spa to anyone considering making a LONG TERM investment in a hot tub!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Hot tub

Arctic Spa Burlington was amazing to deal with. Chris and the rest of the staff were knowledgeable and great to deal with from start to finish and there was no pressure. The delivery team was very flexible and did a great job installing and explaining how to operate the spa.

More about Arctic Spas Burlington

Arctic Spa Hot Tub and All Weather Pools Largest Hot Tub & Swim Spa Showroom in the GTA Certified Service Department - We Service what we sell Gazebos Patio Furniture
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Hamilton?