Maritime Construction Ltd.

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Toronto  >  Maritime Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Maritime Construction Ltd.

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto

Bay Window Frame Rebuild

We hired Chris to rebuild a wooden frame structure underneath a bay window (external) that had rotted away. It was a detailed job that required precision. Chris is an amazing carpenter! He’s also extremely reliable, prompt, polite and professional. Everything was on time, on quote, and the window looks fabulous. It was a pleasure working with you Chris! We highly recommend Chris’s work.

Thank you Elaine and Michael.. It was a lot of fun to rebuild your bay window. You were an amazing customer to work with.

Regards,

BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill

Solid work on repairs after chimney removal

I hired Chris to patch up the side of my house following the removal of an old, disused chimney. He was a pleasure to deal with and I'm satisfied with his work, and I'd not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you Matt. It was a pleasure working on your job. You were very accommodating. A great customer. I would love to do more projects for you in the future.

Thanh N.
Thanh N.

Fence Repair

I had my backyard fence repaired: 4 posts replaced & secured, the interlocking bricks were reset accordingly, within 1 day.
Chris cleaned up spotlessly.
Chris was very efficient in communicating (emails, phone conversations & texts) , giving detailed quotations & informations and reporting about the repair.
It was a worry-free, looking-good & feeling-good repair job !
Thank you, Chris, and I appreciate your careful work !

Your very welcome Thanh. It's always a pleasure working for you

julie in Toronto
julie in Toronto

Backyard deck

Chris did a fantastic job with our backyard deck, which was a mess! He was always very accessible and stuck to the budget and the timeline.
He came back to pick debris and what we did not want, like he said he would.
Chris was very pleasant , always smiling and very easy to deal with!
It was a pleasure to have Chris around doing our deck and I truly recommend him!

Thank you Julie. You were very accommodating and made it a pleasure to complete your project.

All the best

Jane
Jane

Front Porch Rebuild

Chris and his team have just completed a full rebuild of my front porch. The finished job is beyond my expectations. Chris is great to work with and is highly professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for high quality work.

Jane, your project was an absolute joy for us. It was my pleasure to have the opportunity to build your porch. Enjoy it for years to come.

Geo7mad
Geo7mad

Shed and Storm door

I was looking for someone to build me a backyard fence, sodding, shed and storm door and I found Chris. He was very professional, prompt, polite and easy to work with. I am very busy during the day and I am happy that he can work with minimal supervision. I have to make some adjustments during this project and he is very accommodating for my changes. I can also say that when he works on a project, he will only focus on the assigned project and not run around doing 2 or 3 projects in a day, thus work is done on time. I highly recommend Chris if you should need any work done for your home. Thank you Chris for your services.

Thank you Geoffrey. It was my pleasure to work with you on your projects. You were very accommodating.

Margaret Wilson from Pickering
Margaret Wilson from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Repair tilted deck

My 8 year old deck needed repair. I called Chris after his Company showed interest in the project. He was in the area so dropped by to do site assessment. Later that evening he provided quote and stated he could complete on weekend. Was I happy, as I figured I would have to wait a few weeks. He was able to save my existing decking and re support the facing boards and supports under the deck. Work completed as expected including cleanup. I can now enjoy my deck and summer has begun. Chris made my day, week and summer!

You are a fantastic customer Margaret. Thank you very much for your business. I am happy to have been able to meet your time line with getting your project completed. Enjoy your summer days on your deck.

Regards

Ryan
Ryan

Deck extension

Was very happy with the work done by Maritime Construction on a deck extension in my back yard several weeks ago. The work was done quickly, on time and on quote. Chris was excellent to deal with and integrated the new deck work into the existing deck even using very existing materials where possible. Definitely recommend Chris and the Maritime Construction team!

Thank you Ryan. It was a great project to be a part of. Your hospitality made it very easy to do this work for you.

Teresa in Etobicoke
Teresa in Etobicoke

Basement Bathroom Renovation

We had an old, outdated basement bathroom that was in severe need of repair and updating.

Chris was able to instantly understand our needs as well as suggest some additional ideas that were perfect! Chris' great attention to detail to make sure everything from demolition to daily clean-up and final finishing made this our best renovation experience ever and we are so incredibly happy with the final result.

We will definitely be calling Maritime Construction for all future renovation needs and will be referring Chris to our friends and family.

Your bathroom project was my pleasure Teresa. I really enjoyed working with you.

Projects around the house

My elderly mother had a section of fence and gate to her backyard that was basically disintegrating, and a walkway that had shifted over time and posed a danger of tripping.

Maritime Construction did a fantastic job ensuring that the original section of fence and posts were dug up and removed, and that new concrete was poured, new fence posts and gate were installed. The walkway stones were removed, the area re-graded and filled, and the stones reset. It looks brand new, and is much safer.

More important than just the work, Maritime Construction treated my mother with respect, answered her many questions, and ensured that she was completely satisfied with the work.

I would highly recommend Maritime Construction not only for the quality of work, but for the respect shown to customers.

It was our pleasure to do this work for your mom.

More about Maritime Construction Ltd.

Maritime Construction Ltd. is a small customer focused company. Unlike big contracting companies, when you call Maritime Construction, you will be talking to me: owner, estimator, and installer.

I have experience in all project types listed on this site, and pride myself on doing top quality work. My commitment to you is that I will treat your project as if it were my own home.

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,