Maritime Construction Ltd.

Carpenters
Toronto ON M4W 3S8
Carpenters
Maritime Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Maritime Construction Ltd.

Samantha79
Samantha79
1 review Ajax, ON

Remove broken fence and posts and replace with new posts and fence

Chris was amazing! Offered the best price, charged as quoted, and kept open communication during the entire process. He and his crew were efficient, did excellent work and cleaned up when they were finished. They even repaired my gate for no additional cost, and it was not part of the fence length being replaced. Would highly recommend Maritime Construction!

Thank you Samantha. Our primary goal is to make sure our customers are taken care of. Without you there is no Maritime Construction. Thank you so much for your business!

mariefelix819 in Toronto
mariefelix819 in Toronto

Replaced 322 linear feet of fencing and installed 3 gates at my property

From the start, Chris listened carefully to what I wanted and offered helpful suggestions. He gave an update on what was done, and what to expect at each phase of the project.
Chris is skilled, courteous, and prompt. The workmanship of the new fences and the installation of all 3 gates are superb.
What a fantastic job!
I will definitely recommend Maritime Construction to family, friends, and neighbours.
Thank you Maritime Construction.
Marie Felix
Toronto, ON

Thank you for your business Marie. You are a wonderful lady and it was a pleasure working for you.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Kitchen Back Splash

We hired Chris to remove the old back splash and install a new one in our kitchen.

Chris did amazing work and we love our new back splash! He was extremely reliable, polite and professional. Everything was on time and on budget. Everything was cleaned up each night before he went home which made our life easier.

Thank you Chris for all your hard work! We will definitely hire Chris again and recommend him to all our friends!

Thank you Aaron and Robyn. You were great to work for. You were very hospitable and knew exactly what you wanted making my job easy.

I would always be interested in any future projects.

Deck Design and Build

Chris and his team designed and built a 17’x12’ deck for our backyard, including stairs and glass panels. It looks fabulous! The construction involved removing the old concrete deck supports and pouring new concrete piers. Chris ensured the new deck was extremely well supported and made from the highest quality materials. All debris was removed and the yard was spotless!

Chris is an amazing carpenter! He’s also extremely reliable, prompt, polite and professional. Everything was on time and on budget. This is the second major build that Chris did for us and we’d hire him again! We highly recommend Maritime Construction Ltd.

It is always a pleasure to work on your projects Elaine. You and Michael are very good customers to work for. Your business is very much appreciated -
thank you.

Susana  from Old Toronto
Susana from Old Toronto

Fence - Gate and retain wall

Chris recently completed a project which entailed constructing a new gate, retain wall and fence. His work is fantastic! Chris proved to be a great carpenter, very detailed oriented and professional. I highly recommend Chris and his construction team as they produced an amazing gate and fence beyond my expectations.
Thank you very much Chris, I look forward working with you again in a near future!

You and Jose are incredible customers to have. It was our pleasure to have been able to do this work for you. Thank you so much for your business.

Bay Window Frame Rebuild

We hired Chris to rebuild a wooden frame structure underneath a bay window (external) that had rotted away. It was a detailed job that required precision. Chris is an amazing carpenter! He’s also extremely reliable, prompt, polite and professional. Everything was on time, on quote, and the window looks fabulous. It was a pleasure working with you Chris! We highly recommend Chris’s work.

Thank you Elaine and Michael.. It was a lot of fun to rebuild your bay window. You were an amazing customer to work with.

Regards,

BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill

Solid work on repairs after chimney removal

I hired Chris to patch up the side of my house following the removal of an old, disused chimney. He was a pleasure to deal with and I'm satisfied with his work, and I'd not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you Matt. It was a pleasure working on your job. You were very accommodating. A great customer. I would love to do more projects for you in the future.

Thanh N.
Thanh N.

Fence Repair

I had my backyard fence repaired: 4 posts replaced & secured, the interlocking bricks were reset accordingly, within 1 day.
Chris cleaned up spotlessly.
Chris was very efficient in communicating (emails, phone conversations & texts) , giving detailed quotations & informations and reporting about the repair.
It was a worry-free, looking-good & feeling-good repair job !
Thank you, Chris, and I appreciate your careful work !

Your very welcome Thanh. It's always a pleasure working for you

julie in Toronto
julie in Toronto

Backyard deck

Chris did a fantastic job with our backyard deck, which was a mess! He was always very accessible and stuck to the budget and the timeline.
He came back to pick debris and what we did not want, like he said he would.
Chris was very pleasant , always smiling and very easy to deal with!
It was a pleasure to have Chris around doing our deck and I truly recommend him!

Thank you Julie. You were very accommodating and made it a pleasure to complete your project.

All the best

Jane
Jane

Front Porch Rebuild

Chris and his team have just completed a full rebuild of my front porch. The finished job is beyond my expectations. Chris is great to work with and is highly professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for high quality work.

Jane, your project was an absolute joy for us. It was my pleasure to have the opportunity to build your porch. Enjoy it for years to come.

Chris

More about Maritime Construction Ltd.

Maritime Construction is a small customer focused company. Unlike big contracting companies, when you call Maritime Construction, you will be talking to me: owner, estimator, and installer.

I also have a team of professionals that I work very closely with to help in areas such as electrical, plumbing, masonry, framing, drywalling, structural design, and permits, HVAC, siding, etc.

I have experience in all project types listed on this site, and pride myself on doing top quality work. My commitment to you is that I and my professional partners will treat your project as if it were our own homes.

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,