Home Improvement Source

Reviews for Home Improvement Source

Mistere
Mistere

Bathroom

I was searching for professional bathroom renovation contractor,
and submitted a request form at homestars.com
Three company responded to my requests and I liked the formal and professional response from Home Improvement Source and took a chance to contact the owner, Victor José. He was very professional, detailed oriented and incredibly helpful. He gave me a competitive price and a time frame of 3 to 4 weeks to finish the project.
His team were very hardworking and professionals. Through the time, Victor always responded my questions and briefed me the daily work progress.
Work was completed as promised, except the shower glass company took a bit longer to deliver the glass.
I'm very happy with the results and I thank Victor and his teams for their work which was above and beyond their requirements.
I would highly recommend his company.

Thank you Mistere, it was a pleasure working for you and your family. We already miss your hospitality.

tonybarbitta
tonybarbitta

Bathroom Renovation

Gut the entire bathroom, removal of existing Tub, shower, floor and wall tiles

install free standing tub which included moving existing plumbing between the floors,
new shower with glass enclosure which included plumbing work for new drain, adding light in the shower, and using top of the line products
new wall and floor tiles throughout the bathroom and shower area with Mosaic border throughout,
install new vanity which included new light fixture and additional electrical outlets,
Install new fan with timer.

Victor and his team did an outstanding job making sure everything was completed to our satisfaction.
Victor is calm and professional with tremendous attention to detail. He would always keep us up to date on progress and what is scheduled for the following week
The project took approx 6 weeks to complete and we had no issues with the crew and their workmanship.
Price was very competative and I would recommend Victor and his team to anyone needing renovation

Thank you for the great review Tony.
It was a pleasure working for you, in fact, I think the guys took an extra couple of days to complete the job because they loved your hospitality.
We are looking forward to the next project.

Khalid H.
Khalid H.

Mainfloor renovation

I had older oak hardwood throughout my main level. I hired them to replace it with new engineered hardwood and tiles in the kitchen, as well as upgrading my baseboard throughout. They also replaced my old kitchen backsplash, rangehood and installed a new kitchen island. The team was extremely hard working and dedicated to ensuring I was satisfied with everything. They were able to work around my family's schedule during the day which was very appreciated. They were very responsive and provided good quality results. Will definitely recommend them and use their services again in the future.

Hi Khalid,
Thank you for your great review, and your family for trusting us with your renovations.

wayne w.
wayne w.
1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovation, kitchen floor and backsplash tiling

We hired home improvement source to complete a few projects in our house and we couldn't be more pleased with the results.
Victor and his team were very professional and and always respectful.
We would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the great review Wayne.
Also, thank you for choosing us to do the work.

ricardovalladares558
ricardovalladares558

Shower renovation

Victor and his team did a
fantastic job on our shower renovation. Not only do we love our new shower, but we appreciate
d how the guys did their best to minimize the stress of a new renovation on our family by sealing off the work area and always cleaning up at the end of the day. W will definitely hire them back.

Thank you for your review Ricardo. We appreciate the fact that you hired us again to do this project. We are looking forward to the third one.

gurtej_singh_dhaliwal
gurtej_singh_dhaliwal

Kitchen/Family room Renovation

Needed to cut a square opening between kitchen and Family room wall to make it open concept and paint Family room. Victor was able to deliver a great finished product. Will use him again.

Thanks for the great review Gurtej.
You and your wife are great clients. Anytime you need us, we're only a phone call away (or a text/email).

Verla
Verla
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom accessiblity

We needed the bathroom door widen to allow easy access for my husband and his electric wheelchair. Victor, from Home Improvement Source did a fantastic job. Great pride in his workmanship.

Thank you for your great review Verla.
We enjoyed working for you and your husband and look forward to your next project.

Sharon
Sharon

Bathroom renovation

We just had Home improvement source renovate our bathroom and we are very happy with our new space.
Victor and his guys were extremely professional and knowledgeable, but what really impressed me was how they always included me on all major decisions and cleaned and tidied up every night before they left.
I will hire them again.

Thanks for your great review Sharon,
Anytime you need us, we're just a call away.

carolynwilson888@gmail.com
C. 8.
1 review Whitby, ON

bathroom renovation, recap basement stairs with oak and new mounted ceiling lights.

Very professional with attention to detail. Work was completed in a timely fashion.

Great communication. Always kept apprised of daily tasks with a report on progress.

Cleaned up after completion of job.

Very skilled in all aspects of home improvements.

Above all trustworthy and forthcoming.

I highly recommend this company for all home improvements. My husband and I are extremely pleased with the level of craftsmanship.

We had bathroom tiling above tub to ceiling with insert in tiling for shelving. Coupled with installation of floating vanity, new hardware with required plumbing. Mounted new showerhead. Stellar job.

Our house is now ready to be put on the market. Our house is now marketable. It shows well with modern updates.

Thank you Carolyn, it has been great having you and your husband as clients. Anything you ever need in the future we will be there.

rockblock
rockblock
1 review Whitby, ON

Full shower reconstruction

Victor is very professional, friendly and accommodating. He is very meticulous with his work and does not rush to get the job done. He uses only premium materials also negotiated a good discount for me on Italian porcelain tiles and mozaic. I have other things that need repairs around the house and Victor's now on my speed dial. Highly recommend !!

Thank you for your great review Ovi, it was a pleasure working for your family. The best part for my guys though, was the fact you spoiled us with fresh coffee and donuts every morning.

More about Home Improvement Source

Home Improvement Source is proudly serving the Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice and surrounding area. We have been in the home remodeling business for over 26 years.

*****

We tackle all aspects of home renovations but specialize in bathroom remodeling and tub-to-Shower conversions, as well as kitchen makeovers, and all types of flooring and tiling.

Call us today for appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.