Kryeziu Contracting Inc

Basement Renovation
Kryeziu Contracting Inc

Reviews for Kryeziu Contracting Inc

Basemen remodelling

Very satisfied with the performance of this company
I made the right decision to hire them
The best team I ever meet
Thank you guys so very much and the price it was fare.
ONE BIG THANK YOU

Mary in Mississauga
Mary in Mississauga

Wood fence and gate

We are thoroughly pleased with the quality and construction of our new fence and gate. Pashuk responded quickly to our request and quoted a reasonable price amidst a very busy season.
Pashuk and his crew were professional and polite and worked efficiently to complete our fence within our tight time line. We wouldn’t hesitate to
recommend his service to others.

It was pleasure meeting you guys.
Enjoy your fences and gate

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fence and Deck

We had Pashuk referred by a friend and we were happy we hired him to do our fence and backyard deck. Pashuk and his worker were easy to deal with and very professional. We would definitely recommend to our friends and family.

Enjoy your fences and deck

Jeffrey in Orangeville
Jeffrey in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Great quality workmanship

Pashuk did an amazing job with my house entrance renovation. The quality of the work is astounding and I definitely recommend him to anyone who asks. Not a single complaint or deficiency.

Enjoy it

Zubair in Mississauga
Zubair in Mississauga

Wooden fence and concrete sidewalk

last summer (2018), I contacted Pashuk to build a fence and lay down a concrete sidewalk on the side my house. Pashuk came to provide a quote; he was very humble. He explained few options and gave some ideas. I asked for the references and he provided it to me.

After a week, I contacted Pashuk again, and we agreed to a date in August 2018. He showed-up with his crew on the agreed upon date and time. He also arranged for the underground locate markings with Ontario One Call prior to the start date.

After few days, I had the beautiful full privacy fence and the concrete sidewalk. I am very pleased of Pashuk honestly and his work. Thank you very much Pashuk!

Enjoy your fully privacy fence and side walk.

Constantine in Toronto
Constantine in Toronto

Renovation

Very happy with the responsiveness and quality of work. Showed up when he said he would and completed the requested job on time and on budget. Am happy to recommend.

Eugene in Mississauga
Eugene in Mississauga

Great quality work done within timeline

Did a house Reno for the kitchen and flooring. Was completed on time and prices were very competitive. Also had a fence installed as well. Great work done by Pashuk and his staff.

Enjoy all of them sir.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

kitchen renovation

I bought this house in Oakville and the kitchen was a complete mess and quite ugly looking and I wanted it renovated with a modern look. Kryeziu Contracting Inc did the job and they did it really well! They demolished the ugly kitchen and completely renovated it with new cupboards, tiles and countertops, it looked fantastic! The old kitchen was closed off with black cupboards and an ugly brown countertop. They gave me an open kitchen with new sleek white cupboards, beautiful white/grey marble countertop and tiles on the floor to match! The flooring when I bought the house had many different layers like plywood, vinyl, and tiles, which raised the floor. It was a complete disaster. The new tiles were much better and levelled out the floor. The backsplash was a beautiful black. Pashuk, the owner of the company, was a really fast and efficient worker, he got everything done on time and made it beautiful. The company turned my small, unbearable kitchen into a modern and gorgeous open kitchen. I'm very happy with the work and the workers! I highly recommend this company if you want a job well done!

Enjoy your kitchen

Best Regards

Pashuk

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Oakville?