Diamond Railing

Sonia
Sonia
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing rail

I had hired a local railing company to replace wood posts & iron railings on my front porch & 2nd floor balcony that were rotting & rusting (what an eyesore!). After 3 months of different people coming out to measure/inspect it became clear that they weren't what they advertised. So I started searching & found Diamond Railing.

I reached out over social media, they responded quickly & scheduled a meeting to come out. Professional & efficient - Nicholas brought samples, talked through the total process & provided a very competitive quote. We uncovered an issue with my balcony that required a roofer, but Nicholas provided a referral & arranged that work for me as well.

The result? A STUNNING porch & balcony. On time, on budget, great value, communicated through every step of the process & very professional (my Mom & dogs loved having them here). They even cleaned every bit of waste from their work & left it cleaner than when they started!

I highly recommend Diamond Railing - as they say, change it once, never change it again!

Carla Brentel
Carla Brentel

Railings

Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable of product and patient in answering all questions. Maintain clean working environment. Experienced in installation. Completed work in an effective and timely manner..Definitely recommend this great company.

thanks so much Carla for this beautiful review! we're beyond happy with the outcome! Our new modern flat top aluminum railing with our scroll design is such a nice touch to your beautiful porch!

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

As expected and went with the extra effot

Nick and his brother did a great job at a great price. Our porch was a little tricky as we had round columns that the railing went into. They were very tidy and left everything better than how they found it.

They were a pleasure to work with and they clearly enjoy their craft.

If you need a porch railing, I highly recommend.

Hi Steve thanks so much for taking the time to write us out a review. Your job was a tricky one and most companies wouldn't install it the way we would and put posts. We strive to be different from the competition with our custom railing installation. Reviews like this keep us going!

AW
AW

Fabulous job, reliable service, excellent communication!

Nick/Diamond Railings came highly recommended in my neighbourhood's Facebook group, and I am thrilled to say that like our neighbours, we had a very positive experience!

My fiance and I were most impressed with the fact that Nick was our sole contact - Nick came out to view the job site, recommended materials and styles, provided the quote, AND did the install. Living in an older home (and upgrading someone else's questionable building and design choices), it was important that we could speak with someone who not only understood the product, but also the installation needs.

Overall we are thrilled with our railings! Nick's recommendations provided a modern upgrade that ties in perfectly with the charm of our older home - and now we have safe handrails to code! Thank you!

Hi Amy, thanks so much for the kind words! We're very happy that you're happy! When we get reviews like this knowing we compete with so many companies, get the job and have a happy customer there isn't much more you can ask for!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front porch railing

Diamond Railing was referred to me and I am very happy with all aspects of the work. Owner Nick was professional and communicated with me at all stages. His price was very competitive and the installation was great. Top marks for a young company and young man just starting out. Pleasant, professional and honest. Thank you from Markham!

Thanks so much for this! It is good to know that our experience over many years in the trade has paid off to do what you do best and satisfy our customers! Thanks again!

Olivia
Olivia
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Railings & Posts

I highly recommend Diamond Railings for any of your iron railing and posts. I had porch railings and posts custom made for my home's front porch and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!
The team completed the entire project on time and on budget and their final work has really enhanced the front of my home.
I really appreciated the level of service and communication at each major step . The gentlemen that came onsite (as well as on the phone) were also very professional.

Hi Olivia,

thansk so much for the review and the kind words! we strive to keep our customers satisfied and are beyond happy with your new porch railing. the column size was perfect as well. thanks for taking the time to write us a review we really do appreciate it!

T Diamond in Lakefield
T Diamond in Lakefield

Highly Recommended

Used HomeStars to find Trades on 2 Railing projects. Chose Diamond Railing because of price point and, in my opinion, the most efficient user-friendly website. Extremely pleased with the work. Not only are they totally professional and wonderfully thorough - Nicholas and his brother are the nicest young men you would ever want to meet. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Hi Tom,

thanks so much for the kind words. You guys were such good customers to us! we're happy our website is working for everyone, enjoy your new juliette style railing with coffee over that beautiful backyard of yours! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Porch railings

Hired Diamond railing to complete glass framed railings on our front porch. The work was done on time and my wife and I are happy with the end product. The glass railings add to the curb appeal of our house and the workmanship is solid.

Hi there,

thanks so much for kind words. At Diamond Railing nothing makes us more happy then a happy customer! the glass railing we installed is a beautiful touch to your home!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Railing replacement

Not satisfied. Poor workmanship, quality. First error was the installation of columns that were misaligned (subsequently fixed). End product, side railing slanted and all posts not the same height.

Tried to get the work fixed and had no success.

Hi there,

we completely understand your frustration! We did explain the end result with shifting the columns (adjusting them to off level) therefore placing the side railing off. Posts are cut to different heights depending on railing level for the end display (to make all the posts look the same height). We're sorry it didn't come out the way you expected! thanks so much for the review we appreciate honest feedback

Jas from Woodbridge
Jas from Woodbridge

Porch aluminium railing

Top notch service at a very competitive price!

I was very pleased with the entire experience right from the quote to the railing installation. Nicholas demonstrated true professionalism and integrity by ensuring that he delivered on what was promised.

Hi Jas,

thank you so much for the kinds words! We're so happy that you enjoyed the service and the best part, the railing! it was a pleasure working with you!

More about Diamond Railing

At Diamond Railing we only supply top quality material from aluminum, glass, paint and down to the bolts! Our installers take pride in every inch of their work with not only love but true passion and desire for what they enjoy doing best!

With aluminum product you never have to worry about rust, painting or any type of maintence! Old school railing styles are very inconvenient! Once it begins to rust it not only makes a mess and stains your flooring but begins to fall apart and make the railing unsafe and dangerous!

At Diamond Railing we make that worry go away knowing you can always depends on our product not only for its rich look but most importantly the safety! All of our products are tested and meet the Ontario Building Code (SB13 included) and National Building Code! Safety comes first at Diamond Railing and we make sure of that!

Whats better then aluminum? NOTHING! Aluminum will not only play its role in home aesthetics but it will not rust! Never worry about painting your railing or any type of maintenance again! Also, at Diamond railing we have an excellent warranty system leaving you, hassle free! With paint and plastic components you have a 5 year warranty and an outstanding 20 year warranty on material and manufacturing!

See our work on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/diamondrailing/?hl=en