Diamond Railing

Reviews for Diamond Railing

Arvinth in Etobicoke
Arvinth in Etobicoke

Aluminum Railings for Porch

I would definitely recommend Diamond Railings on their service Nicholas was very professional and prompt. Communication was easy to deal with and our railings make our porch stand out. I did my research before working with him and he offers the best price by a long shot. Very honest company!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure working with you! We're beyond happy that you guys are happy with the finished PRODUCT!

Shelly in Etobicoke
Shelly in Etobicoke

Backyard railing installation

Nicholas is so dedicated and perfection towards his work very prompt and he did amazing job on my house backyard installing railing very friendly would recommend anyone Nicholas keep up the great work!!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words Shelly, it was nothing but a pleasure for us!!

Joe in Richmond Hill
Joe in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Restaurant patio railing

Complete, proffesional, and on time.

Our large patio restaurant is now complete thanks to diamond railing. They did a fantastic job and we get nothing but complements.

Thanks again, looks great.

Our pleasure Joe, thanks for the kind words!

Great and quick installation of railings

We recently had Nicholas install railings for our new home in the porch and we are so happy with the final product. I contacted three companies and he was the only one who responded in a timely manner and came by on our choice of day with samples to give us a free estimate. He even made some suggestions which we took and it all worked out well. We ended up ordering a much hire end product but he showed us all the options from the lowest to the most expensive. He is very professional, works hard and did a neat job from start to finish. Would definitely hire him again for future jobs and recommend to anyone without any hesitation.

Thank you so much for the kind words Nadeesha! We're so happy that you're pleased with the final product. We love nothing more then a satisfied customer! Looking forward to working with you again in the future, enjoy your lovely new home!

Chris L.
Chris L.

Exterior Aluminum Railing

I always appreciate hard working individuals trying to create a reputable brand for themselves and take pride in their work. I needed custom handrails installed ASAP and Nick was able to deliver faster than any another company I called. Not to mention his aggressive pricing (y). Showed up on time and delivered as promised. I will definitely hire Nick again for any future jobs!

Thanks so much for the kind words Chris, it was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again!

Cristina in Toronto
Cristina in Toronto

Porch Railing

Nicholas was very professional. He provided useful information when we picked the style for the railing. He and his partner were very fast installing it and they cleaned after the job was done. I would definitely recommend him.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback Cristina! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Diamond Railing

Exterior aluminum railings, , Gates, Fences, Columns and glass railing
Looking for Railings pros in Old Toronto?