Cloudy Then Clear

Barrie ON L4N 1T7

Reviews for Cloudy Then Clear

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window insert replacement

Am really glad that I didn't check reviews first, but Ryan came and replaced 40+ windows here last week. (there are 4 still waiting as they are shaped) It seems like I'm dealing with a different Ryan than the others reviewers here, though, that's highly improbable.
I have no cracks, no chips, every window is siliconed in, and I have no air or water leaks (anymore)
House is noticeably brighter, warmer and less drafty. Probably a 3 degree difference before vs after in my daughters room on the windward side of the house.
Sorry for everyone else, but personally, I had an excellent experience with 95% being done professionally in under a week. If this changes as the last 4 get done I'll update this.

Private User reviews Bracebridge, ON

Promised to fix or replace and now he's blocked my calls and he only takes cash.

Smooth snake in the grass. I order a replacement window for my front door and a side light. He installed the side light and had my stand back because of Covid-19. Then he said he only took cash. So off to the bank I go. Ryan loaded my old windows in his truck and I returned with the cash. He then left. I looked at the side light and there were 4 large noticeable chips in the ridge glass. Promise he wouldn't leave me hanging and he did. Messaged him multiple times and still no word.
Not to be trusted.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Window replacement

Have the same problem as above client. Replaced 13 large windows. After a strong windy rain storm most windows leaked rain and wind. Called Ryan and he did come to investigate and promised to fix the problem. That was the end of his promise. No return calls or email response. Issued a complaint with BBB which he is probably not concerned with. Amazing that contractors can get away with shoddy work and not being held responsible.

This business is Cloudy and Shady.

Smooth talker. He will take your deposit, then promises to show up but comes up with excuses why he cannot. Won't respond to emails, phone calls. He already started and shut down one fly by night business "Door Lite Tek".