STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING

Yana in Oshawa
Yana in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof repair

The guys were very good. I had a 3 roof leaks and a gap spanning 4 joists between the the flashing and the wall in the enclosed porches attached to the house. They called and came in for an estimate within 2 hrs. Came up on the roof, gave me a lot of options. I really appreciated that because I thought I had structural damage and would have to replace the whole thing, so It really meant a lot when they looked at the whole thing and told me not to waste my money and if I simply put new plywood on the roof it would fix the wobbling and save me money. Long story short, they were only supposed to put new plywood, protective layer and reshingle the whole roof, but once they opened it up, half the roof pretty much came down. I knew immediately it was going to cost more, but the fact that the guys came to me and tried their best to give me options (such as sandwiching or reinforcing the joists) to stay within the original quote was really nice of them. I said I’d rather replace the framing and I don’t mind paying extra, but this was turning out to be a job and a half for them so if they have to come back I don’t mind. Well, these guys were amazing, they were like “nope, we are not leaving you with an unfinished roof overnight” they stayed until 8:30 pm with lights and flashlights (this is winter, it gets dark 5) and had everything done
the same day. Guys did a great job. Edit: so I stand by everything I said before but the roof started leaking about 2 days later and Stormtite has not returned any phone calls. It took us about a day and a half to patch it ourselves and it probably would’ve taken
them 2 hrs. Not a big deal about the leak, it’s an old house, it happens, but I’m a little iffy about phone calls not being returned

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

New roof

Mike and his crew did a great job on a complete reshingle. They replaced sheathing that was damaged over the years. I had them install a few upgrades and the job was done professionally and on time
The new solar sun tube looks incredible in place of the old leaking skylight. They installed a chimney kit to replace the aged, old flashing with weather and ice and aluminum flashing, perfect job. Ridge vent looks awesome - much better than the old style vents.
The job was started and completed on time, complete cleanup of the jobsite

We at Stormtite Roofing appreciate the great review
and your hospitality
It was fun 😁
thanks again.

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof Replacement

I am so happy with the workmanship completed on our roof replacement. Stormtite was professional from the time they gave us a very reasonable quote to the completion of the job. The roofers were well qualified and did an awesome job! We were updated along the way as needed and at the end of the job we were given an opportunity to closely review the workmanship. The quality and attention to detail was superior to what I observed happening to other roof replacements in my neighbourhood. I will definitely refer Stormtite to friends and family!

We at Stormtite Roofing appreciate the great review !

Sherry
Sherry
1 review Bowmanville, ON

I found Stormtite to be very personable and professional. They kept me updated on the progress as they went along . Communication was excellent and their work was excellent and done on time.

They even cleaned up the work area after they were done and I you couldn’t even tell they were there.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof.

thank You Sherry ?
We at Stormtite Roofing appreciate the awesome review

Darryl in Toronto
Darryl in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Great Work...

I needed to replace some shingles that had come off in the wind storm. Kevin from STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING contacted me right away. He assessed the issue, gave me a price, and was able to arrange his schedule to match ours. He was very prompt, and quick in our email exchanges, and called me right on time for the time we agreed to. He came out did a great job, even did some extras helping us with a few rows that were peeling, even with the extras the price did not change. I would have no problem using STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING again, and have already recommended them to our neighbors.

Thank You Darryl ?
We at Stormtite Roofing appreciate the awesome review
& glad to hear your experience with us was a great one !

Martin in Whitby
Martin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Great Roofing Company

Mike is great to deal with, clean work site, and reasonable. He will be on time and complete the job in the time frames he promises. I am very happy with his work & will use him again. Great job!

Thank You Martin !
we apprecaite your review
and your great hospitality.
thanks,
Mike
Stormtite Roofing *

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

I had hired Stormtite to get our roof re done. Was very happy with the quality of work from this team. I had a few quotes from other companies, this company had the best price for the work that needed completed. Great job by this team of men.
Would recommend this company who's in need!
Thank you, Stormtite.
Keith B

Thank You Keith !!
we apprecaite your business and taking the time to write us a great review
Mike
Stormtite Roofing *

More about STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING

Welcome to Stormtite
We value doing things right- all projects are completed as per the manufacturer's' warranty and no corners are cut. Beyond our absolute commitment to a worry free result we also prep the project area so that no items are damaged and no mess is left behind.
If our work ethic and style appeals to you then please connect with us to discuss your needs.
Over 20 years of experience waiting to serve you right.