STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

New roof

Mike and his crew did a great job on a complete reshingle. They replaced sheathing that was damaged over the years. I had them install a few upgrades and the job was done professionally and on time
The new solar sun tube looks incredible in place of the old leaking skylight. They installed a chimney kit to replace the aged, old flashing with weather and ice and aluminum flashing, perfect job. Ridge vent looks awesome - much better than the old style vents.
The job was started and completed on time, complete cleanup of the jobsite

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof Replacement

I am so happy with the workmanship completed on our roof replacement. Stormtite was professional from the time they gave us a very reasonable quote to the completion of the job. The roofers were well qualified and did an awesome job! We were updated along the way as needed and at the end of the job we were given an opportunity to closely review the workmanship. The quality and attention to detail was superior to what I observed happening to other roof replacements in my neighbourhood. I will definitely refer Stormtite to friends and family!

Sherry
Sherry
1 review Bowmanville, ON

I found Stormtite to be very personable and professional. They kept me updated on the progress as they went along . Communication was excellent and their work was excellent and done on time.

They even cleaned up the work area after they were done and I you couldn’t even tell they were there.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof.

thank You Sherry ?
We at Stormtite Roofing appreciate the awesome review

Darryl in Toronto
Darryl in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Great Work...

I needed to replace some shingles that had come off in the wind storm. Kevin from STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING contacted me right away. He assessed the issue, gave me a price, and was able to arrange his schedule to match ours. He was very prompt, and quick in our email exchanges, and called me right on time for the time we agreed to. He came out did a great job, even did some extras helping us with a few rows that were peeling, even with the extras the price did not change. I would have no problem using STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING again, and have already recommended them to our neighbors.

Thank You Darryl ?
We at Stormtite Roofing appreciate the awesome review
& glad to hear your experience with us was a great one !

Martin in Whitby
Martin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Great Roofing Company

Mike is great to deal with, clean work site, and reasonable. He will be on time and complete the job in the time frames he promises. I am very happy with his work & will use him again. Great job!

Thank You Martin !
we apprecaite your review
and your great hospitality.
thanks,
Mike
Stormtite Roofing *

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

I had hired Stormtite to get our roof re done. Was very happy with the quality of work from this team. I had a few quotes from other companies, this company had the best price for the work that needed completed. Great job by this team of men.
Would recommend this company who's in need!
Thank you, Stormtite.
Keith B

Thank You Keith !!
we apprecaite your business and taking the time to write us a great review
Mike
Stormtite Roofing *

More about STORMTITE ROOFING & CONTRACTING

Welcome to Stormtite
We value doing things right- all projects are completed as per the manufacturer's' warranty and no corners are cut. Beyond our absolute commitment to a worry free result we also prep the project area so that no items are damaged and no mess is left behind.
If our work ethic and style appeals to you then please connect with us to discuss your needs.
Over 20 years of experience waiting to serve you right.