CC Moving

White in Orleans
White in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving Service

They are the BEST and nice. The same moving teams I used 15 years ago for our first townhouse. My husband and I were very satisfied again yesterday for our new big house. Our furniture is heavy and old with memory history and we want to keep them in our new home.
They packaged them well and moved quick. Great group of guys, hard working, and experience. I just pass their business card to my aunt for next month move.

Thanks for your review! We are happy to service you again.
By CC Moving

More about CC Moving

Providing Moving Service for Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Piano, Machinery Move, Storage, Landing & Unloading domestic Container, Local & Long Distance, Canada & USA