Roman Tile & Renovations

mdsaufferer
mdsaufferer
0 reviews Selkirk, ON

Kitchen backsplash tiling

Nick is very professional. Does a very nice job cleans up after job is done, pays attention to details. He has reasonably good price and is worth the money. I will be having Nick back to do more work in bathroom project. He is the go to guy for all your tiling needs. Highly recommend this man for any job.

thank you so much for the kind words, very kind people and we are extremely happy with the outcome!

Darlene
Darlene
0 reviews Caledonia, ON

kitchen

Nick Roman was very knowledgeable, pleasant and professional. Nick also pick up the supplies as well as cleaned up the site and removed any waste from my home. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Nick, as well a contact Nick again for any future projects in my home.

Thank You so much Darlene for your thoughts. it was also a pleasure to work with you aswell!

Mrs. W.
Mrs. W.
0 reviews Caledonia, ON

Back splash

After calling Roman tile and renovations, Nick was quick to come out and give a quote. He was very helpful and made a lot of useful suggestions that made me very comfortable with the work he was going to be doing. I wanted the job done before a certain date and Nick came in on a Saturday just to finish. Thank you again Nick, I love my new back splash!

Very Happy to hear how pleased you are with our work. We at RomanTile Renos are very proud of the results and such positivity, just Beautiful !

claudiab
claudiab
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Reno

Nick with his crew arrived on time prepared and had a plan. They were very conscious of being clean neat and accurate in their work. The work exceeded our expectations they were professional at all times . Thank you Nick

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your thoughts and kind words Claudia and Jerry. It was a pleasure working with you. We are very pleased with the outcome of your backsplash and look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,

RomanTile Renovations
607 Eaglewood Drive
Hamilton Ont
L8W3J8
289 442 8306
Instagram - rtrcontracting

More about Roman Tile & Renovations

RomanTile Renovations is at the top of the food chain when it comes to Home/ Bath Renovations. We have been Renovating Homes since 2009. As a Leading Home Renovations Contractor we have an emphasis on the highest quality workmanship, dedicated project supervision and unfaltering attention-to-detail. We are able to deliver ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Hamilton?