Premier One

Markham ON L3R 2R7

Review for Premier One

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fan Coil Remediation

Upon the recommendation of my condo, I and my fellow tenants got remediation done.July 2016
1.Repairman made mess in my condo, on walls and floor.
2.Air conditioning now collects water in the housing of the unit. 3.Company ignores email and phone calls, for a whole year.
4.Fellow tenants(9 ppl) complain of identical situation.
5. When I finally spoke to the company, the person was aggressive never let me speak. I hung up exasperated.
6. They refused to fix their work for free, even though it should be under warranty,they said IF they come it would cost me $115 just for repairman to look at the problem.
7. Other tenants have said they would go the media to complain.