HeatCo Furnace Services Ltd.

Burnaby BC V5J 4R6
HeatCo Furnace Services Ltd.

Reviews for HeatCo Furnace Services Ltd.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly recommended and professional

I have to disagree with the only other review here on HomeStars, as I am totally satisfied with the work done by this contractor and would use again. Theo from Heatco installed my gas furnace and hot water heater. (American Standard and Rheem) Not only was the price better than quotes from other installers (including Costco recommended installers), but the service and installation were first rate. (professional, neat and efficient). Theo hooked up an accessory water pump, reattached my NEST thermostat and ensured everything was working, All this in an old house with tons of unexpected functional surprises under the old furnace and water heater. Time will tell now but I feel comfortable with Theo's track record of honest service and attention. I recommend his services.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Furnace repair

Run dont walk! After spending two hrs trying to fix my furnace and over charging me 5 times the price of a thermostat. He finally said that I should get a new furnace. Phoned another company they fixed it in half a hour.

More about HeatCo Furnace Services Ltd.

At HeatCo Furnace Services Ltd. we are pioneers and luminaries in our field, sincerely devoted to providing the finest in quality installations, maintenance and repair services for air conditioning, air duct cleaning, boilers, fireplaces, furnaces, hot water tanks, and tankless water heaters.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burnaby?