Furniture.Ca

Review for Furniture.Ca

Kat
Kat

Terrible Quality

I purchased a recliner chair. After receiving it and sitting on it a couple weeks it seemed defective. Did not recline fully and the padded where your legs/feet go was thin and you can feel the wood. I looked online about returns. It said no returns until covid measure lifted and stores open. As soon as they did I reached out and was told, "that's the way the chair is and too bad, you can't return it." I just wanted to exchange it to a more upgraded one and I can't even do that. These people do not stand behind their products and they do not support the customer. I do not recommend and would NEVER buy from them again. I will be telling all my friends and family to share this so no one else gets dubed.

More about Furniture.Ca

About: Furniture dot ca is a proudly Canadian company and more than just an online furniture store. We hand pick and curate quality furniture including sectional sofas, dining room, bedroom and home office furniture as well as luxury furniture. We handpick unique pieces and Canadians will find everything they are ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?