Streetsville Landscape

Mississauga ON L5M 3V9

Reviews for Streetsville Landscape

Private User reviews , ON

Tree removal and Sod installation

I hired Taylor to do some work in my backyard. He removed a big tree and installed sod. He did a wonderful job. Very nice polite young man. He is reasonably priced and he got the job done in the time he told. Would recommended hiring him for your landscaping needs.

Raphael Goldfinch from Mississauga
Raphael Goldfinch from Mississauga

Yardwork and Tree Removal

We were referred to streets Ville landscape from a friend of ours that use them in the past. Our job consisted of a yard cleanup and the removal of a few small trees in our backyard. Taylor came on time for the quote and gave us a very fair price. On the day of the work his crew arrived early, and cleaned up my yard before wrapping up. I was really happy with the entire job and will definitely be using them again.

Erik in Mississauga
Erik in Mississauga

Yard work and Debris Removal

I hired Streetsville landscape to perform some work for us after meeting them during another project which they had referred us. I had them install sod, remove some obstructions from the yard and lay out a new patch of garden for a client

They also came and assisted me in clearing out a rental property from intensive debris left behind by the tenant

All in all I found these guys were extremely punctual and did an excellent job. When I asked them to return for some things they missed they did so right away

More about Streetsville Landscape

we offer year round maintance we will take care of your property the services we offer are grass cutting, sod install, garden beds, fall clean up, snow removal, and tree removal.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?