HomeStars  >  Plastering in Vaughan  >  Taping Perfection

Reviews for Taping Perfection

Pat
Pat

Removal of popcorn/stucco ceiling

Tony is very professional and organized.

He explained in detail the work he was going to do. His pricing was very fair and reasonable. He came on time every day, and even gave me a lift to my work!

When a problem arose with the first coat that was too wet, he made sure that a solution could be found to get the job done.

He has helped me feel like I can finally enjoy my space. My only regret is that I waited so long.

I am very happy with Tony's professionalism. He's passionate and very knowledgeable about what he does. I wish him continued success and am totally satisfied and thrilled to have had the work done.

Hi Pat, first of all I'd like to thank you so much for such a wonderful review, I really appreciate it. It really makes my day to know that my clients are satisfied with my work. I promised you a smooth as glass ceiling even when you told me your super said it was difficult to achieve and I delivered on my promise. The first time you saw my finished job and you said "Wow", I knew I had met and exceeded your expectations. I'm also happy that you're satisfied with the job. Thank you also for the hospitality.

Jonathan
Jonathan
1 review , ON

Basement

I found Tony (Taping Perfection) on Homestars and I am more than happy for the finding. He is very professional, his pricing are very competitive and he finished the job within the time scheduled. His passion for taping definitely resonate in his work as he did a fantastic job in our basement. He always explained to you each step of the process and how he will do it and I think it is very important to have great communication with your customer. I definitely recommend Tony (Taping Perfection) for all your taping needs.

Thank you so much Jonathan for that awesome review. I'm glad that you picked me from Homestars.com and even happier that you were satisfied with my work. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for me as I get many referrals this way.

alicia.kaspary
alicia.kaspary
1 review Newmarket, ON

Dining and living room ceiling

Tony from Taping Perfection was referred by a friend and I'm impressed. Totally satisfied with Tony's work, we had some ugly and uneaven celling now it looks like a skating rink.
Crown moulding was also installed.
I highly recommend Tony from Taping Perfection

Thank you very much for for the great review Alicia. It's always good when I get referred by a past client. When I came to install your Crown Moulding I checked for any imperfections but couldn't find any. I've heard it a few times now that my ceilings look like a skating rink after painted, that's a great compliment, thanks. Also thank you for the hospitality.

Jason in Mississauga
Jason in Mississauga

Excellent workmanship

Did the basement myself and had Tony do the mudding and taping. He went over and beyond. Very professional work amazing quality and spent all the time required to achieve the results he wanted. I did not supervise or oversee his work. he knew what he was doing and did it well. Made my basement look like it was done by professionals.

Hi Jason, thank you so much for the great review. Overall you built your basement pretty good with the exception of a few issues we had talked about. I had to spend a little extra time to make those issues look good, but as long as you were happy in the end it was worth it. So sorry for the little mess, but that's my trade, it's a dirty one and I like it. Enjoy your new basement.

Noe in Vaughan
Noe in Vaughan

Small reno

Taping Perfection
Vaughan
L4H 2M1

Tony was refered to as by a friend. We're very satisfied with his work and he's also very professional and punctual. The walls look smooth and very well finished. Thanks Tony!

Thank you very much for the positive review. I'm very happy you're satisfied with the job. Also, thank you so much for the referal you gave me to your in-laws, their smooth ceiling and crown moulding came out very nice.

Anthony in Vaughan
Anthony in Vaughan

Professional and Perfect

Used Tony and his company for a job at my office and he did an amazing job! It was done perfectly and in a fast and professional manner! Highly recommend his services to anyone in need!

Thank you so much Anthony for the great review. I'm happy to have helped build your fitness studio, it looks awesome. I wish you many years of success.

Carmela in Toronto
Carmela in Toronto

Basement Taping/Mudding

Pure Perfection!

I required some taping and mudding done in my basement and my upstairs hallway. A friend of mine highly recommended Tony. I went to see the work that Tony did for them. I was impressed.

I made an appointment with Tony. He came over to look at what had to be done. I was quite comfortable with his comments and suggestions.

Tony did a magnificent job. He did it within the time scheduled. He paid attention to every detail and, when he was done, the smoothness of my walls felt like silk. I also could not believe how clean he works.

The pride Tony takes in his work is evident. I will certainly use him again.

Wow, what a beautiful review. It really makes my day when my clients are satisfied with my work as you are. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Anytime you need my services don't hesitate to call. Have a Merry Christmas.

Anna S.
Anna S.

smooth ceiling (stucco removal)

My friend had their ceiling stucco removed by Tony from Taping Perfection and had highly recommended Tony as he did a great job. I then hired Tony to remove my stucco in my living and dining room. Tony did such a great job at making my ceiling smooth that I have gotten so many compliments from my friends and family. The medallion and crown moulding look even better now that the ceiling is smooth. Tony was always on time and cleaned up after he was done. He is a true professional and I too highly recommended Tony from Taping Perfection if you want the best possible smooth ceiling. Thank you so much Tony.

Thank you so much Anna for that awesome review. As you can see with your smooth ceiling, I specialize in ceiling stucco removal. As a professional Drywall Finisher & Plaster, I have been trained to do the best quality finish called a "level 5" finish and that is what I do to get a quality flawless smooth ceiling. As I got referred to you from your friend, you were able to see the quality work I do. A satisfied client is so important to me as I do get many referrals. I feel a good referral and word of mouth is the best advertising for a business. If you need any more work done or need your basement taped/mudded don't hesitate to call.

josee and ronnie in East Gwillimbury
josee and ronnie in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Basement Mudding

Tony - you saved our basement - pure and simple you rescued our basement and you should have a huge capital "S" on your shirts because you are a super hero!! Our other contractor had assured us that they were very good at mudding and finishing and we had nothing to worry about - that he had been mudding for many years - after 4 or 5 days it was quite evident that they had no real experience in mudding and we asked them to take their tools and leave. i thought we would have to tear down all the drywall and start over until we found you. You are passionate at what you do and you are an artist at it - you are a perfectionist and we thank you so much for bringing our basement back to normal. people come over now and just see perfection thanks to you. There is always a cold beer in the bar for you Tony, you are always welcome here - all the best to you and your family.

thanks so much - josee and ronnie

Wow, what a beautiful review. Thank you so much. I remember the first time I saw your basement and told you that it was not taped/mudded by a taper. I can't believe there are guys out there that will take advantage of people. I'm very happy that you were satisfied with my work after the mess your other contractor left it. You're both very nice people and you deserve the best. Also thanks again for the referral to Peters house addition. A referral is always the best review. Enjoy your beautiful basement.

Tony from Vaughan Ontario
Tony from Vaughan Ontario

Excellent quality drywall finishing

Absolutely amazing quality! After deciding to install a waffle ceiling in our family room we needed a good taper to complete the work. We interviewed four tapers before finding Tony through his Facebook page. We called him and set up a meeting to view the work and he was the only one we had confidence in to do the job correctly. Tony clearly explained what he would do and how he would do it. We set up a start date and Tony arrived on time and stayed on schedule as promised. His professionalism, work ethic and passion for his trade is outstanding and it shows in his craftsmanship. The ceiling turned out absolutely beautiful! We may be finishing our basement in the near future and without a doubt will call Tony for his taping service and expertise. Five stars all the way!! Thank you for the great work!!

Thank you Tony for that awesome review. You have a gorgeous ceiling in your family room. It was my pleasure to do the job, you were great company while I worked. I'm very happy that you were satisfied with my work. When you're ready for the basement reno, give me a call.

More about Taping Perfection

With my company, you can rest assure that my employees and myself have been professionally trained and have the experience to do the job the right way. Yes, we are REAL tapers/mudders (Drywall Finisher & Plasterer). We are competent and reliable. We are also members with the "ONTARIO COLLEGE OF TRADES". We are also covered through Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB) and have $ 2,000,000 Liability Insurance.
***
When I start a job, I guarantee that my customer will be 100% satisfied. With 10 years experience I know the standard of excellent taping, and always make sure my customers are satisfied and confident with the job done!
***
Servicing the GTA and surrounding areas. I will also go out of town if needed (transportation costs added).